Chapter 06

☆☆☆First.....

Khao was looking extra delectable tonight... and he walked into my territory without any care in the world...

When I noticed Khao for the first time at the uni, I was dumbstruck. Well, I can't blame him.... His best friends were also equally beautiful. That's why my two best friends salivate whenever they see Dunk and Phuwin...

Khao was my ideal type. I started stalking him without him knowing for a very long time.. You may think it's creepy. But for me.. I was simply protecting what was mine.... I made sure Khao was safe, and I watched him engage in the uni...

Phuwin was very similar to my best friend Pond... they are a match made in heaven... Joong was always keeping an eye out for Dunk.... Dunk seemed to be the most innocent, but we were proven wrong during last year.... Dunk can fight. And Dunk can fight well. He was lean, yet he was like a machine when provoked... a very good match for my other best friend Joong.

They were bottoms,..... but if this was omegaverse, they would have been  Enigmas... Even though me and my two best buddies are Alphas.... I'll tell you... These three.... Dunk, Phuwin, and Khaotung... woooooo..! They left a trail of heart breaks whenever present...

The best part was... they weren't even aware of that. Or maybe they were... But never too bothered to care...

Well... no one was gutsy enough to approach them... Or..... No one was gutsy enough to break our warnings...

Hahahaha.....

Whichever it was tonight... I'm gonna have some fun..

I have been holding back for a very, very long time. Mainly because me and Joong always obeyed Pond's word. Because he was the best when it comes to any type of war... coming from an extremely strong bloodline of military and politics, strategies were fed into Pond's mind since he could talk... Maybe since he was in his mother's tummy.

So it was only right that we listened to him... Plus.. he has never been wrong... in anything. Except maybe in art... Pond was shit at art...

Khao sits down at the bar. I immediately send a text to my elder brother, who owns this particular club.... Tonight, he was the barman as well....

Out of everything, my dear elder brother loves bartending. He can be a real pain in my ass sometimes... He wants me to behave and be nice to everyone. But I think... I'm more like my father... and except our dear old dad... everyone else in the family has this fear of me turning out to be like him one day... A monster...!! But my father loves my mother... more than even us...

So there's that... I already love Khao... I'm in love for hell's sake... I can't bear to see him breathe without me around... Tonight, I want a little bit more of him.

Ever since Pond gave us the green light for all out with these three.. all the pent-up want and need and tension all this time we have been suppressing has been running havoc in our minds...

Suddenly, Khao gets up... well, this made my plan much easier... with the direction he's headed, definitely to the washrooms... Yeah... 'You are mine tonight...'

I walked slowly through the crowd. Told the bouncers near the washrooms to direct the people to the ones on the opposite side... then I entered and waited... Khao came out and started washing his hands... he is cute and very soft looking. GENTLE...!! That's the word.

I think he became aware of my presence after that... he turned to leave and stop...

Was he afraid of me?

No... I can't let him fear me...

I love him...

I think... I'm obsessed with him... I'm too possessive over him.. without him even knowing it.