Chapter 15

Is this the end....? Or the beginning?....

Well, dang it...! What do you know... First was right...

They fooled the terrible trio...!!

After waiting for one hour, Pond lost it... He put three best people through his connections to find Dunk, Phuwin, and Khao... it was the longest 15 minutes in their lives.. Finally, they had a location...

The Beach...

They have gone to the beach....!!

Pond ran to his vehicle and got in... So did Joong and First.... all three vehicles left the track together....

"Do you think they will come?" Khao asked, laughing...

"Well, I bet anything they are almost here.... If Pond couldn't find us... Then what's the use of all his money and connections...?" Phuwin said, joining in...

"Hmmmmm.... I think we should cut them some slack..." Dunk said, laughing as well...

"Yeah... I agree.... Khao.. but I think now you need to be extra careful.... First knows that you're not as fragile as you look.... He has seen your true face... So..." Pooh said seriously...

"Yeah... I know... Don't worry, Pooh... I will be alright.." Khao reassured...

They chilled at a restaurant... it was on the beach... open to the sea... Very beautiful... Not very crowded, too..

After what felt like hours later, they got ready to leave.... They ate... had fun... now they were tired and ready to head home... But that was also the exact moment the terrible trio pulled up....

Dunk saw them first and announced it to the other two... They waited in their seats to see how this one's gonna unroll... After all, they did the dirty thing...

Pond silently came and sat down next to Pooh.... Joong and First sat on the double seat on the other side..

"Was it fun?" Joong asked Dunk..

"Yeah... You enjoyed the chase..?" Dunk didn't break a sweat..

"Hmmph... let's drink..." Pond suddenly said..

"Sorry guys, but we are about to leave..." Said Pooh...

"Oh no... Oh... that's bad.." First was full of sarcasm... Soon after, he said those words, the other two started laughing....

"What's so funny?" Khao asked, confused...

"Nothing sweet Khao..." First said, smiling.

But Khao ignored him. First, noticed it.. He chose not to react to it for the time being...

"You ain't going nowhere... You three owe us a day... And if you don't want to give it... We will take it...!!" Joong said, running his tongue over his upper teeth.  He's ready to eat... something... or someone rather tall... fair... cute....

"Whaaat...!?!?" Dunk said, suddenly feeling uneasy...

"Yeah... Phuwin.. Get up... I want to take a walk with you.." Pond said, looking straight at Pooh..

Pooh didn't react... But he started to feel something weird... So he got up and walked over to the open side, where he could walk towards the beach... Pond came from around and took his arm.. Rather snatched it and started walking away from the group...

First gave a look to Khao.. Who understood the look and stood up without further questions and walked out as well... First didn't force him by pulling his hand.. But stood very close to him.... Then they started walking off to the other side...