Chapter 12

Pond had to call early in the morning....!!! The idiot doesn't know what sleep is..

"Hey...." Pond said...

"What do you want..?" Pooh asks in a gruff voice... still half asleep. It's a bloody Saturday... And Pond wants to disturb his peace tranquillity...

"Aren't you tired?...." Pond asks softly....

"I'm sleepy. Speak your business or forever hold your peace..!" Pooh replied, annoyed as ever.

"Aren't you tired.... with everything....? Especially.... being alone while trying to be tough for everyone else?" Pond softly whispered..

"What the hell is wrong with you, dude?" Pooh was now wide awake. And he was not happy about that..

It has been several days after the carnival...

"Listen... I'm in front of your house... I'm bored... I want to spend the day with you... I would even let you sleep in.... If you let me in..." Pond said in a brighter tone.

"Ehhh... shit... you... how dare.. you.. NO!!!" Pooh replied angrily....

With that, a horn honks so loud outside Pooh sits up on the bed. Ohhhh.... Boy.... This dumb bastrad did it... How could he...?!?!? Early morning on a Saturday...!!!

Sure enough, Pond was outside the gates... Pooh could see from his bedroom window..... and unfortunately, before he could stop, a guard outside opens the gate and lets Pond drive in....

This just got way worse than before... Now they are infiltrating the homes as well... First, it was First.... (You can't speak about some stuff without that bastard's name as the beginning word in a sentence.. [Eye roll] Who am I to judge a name...!!!). Then Joong... Now Pond...

You might wonder whether Pooh also got a surprise on the carnival day... He did... As a matter of fact, his father did... His father signed a new business deal with a bigger partner that night... Magically, the difficult man has agreed to work with his father... How wonderful...!!!! His father was over the moon... He kept on mentioning someone named Pond in his son's university, who was related to the difficult man... has spoken to him and told him to agree with the partnership....

Wow....!!! What a miraculous coincidence!....

By the time Pooh climbed down the stairs, Pond was already in the living room... walking around and checking things out.....

"Wow, look at you... Do you feel like Dora...? GET OUT...!" Pooh shouted angrily...

"HEY...! I come in peace... Hey... calm down...! Don't be so rude early in the morning...." Pond tried to be civil.

I wonder....

"Okay!! What do you want?" Pooh asked in a firm voice.

"I already told you what I want... Simple... To spend the day with you...." Pond says nonchalantly.

"I have plans..." Pooh responded with a smirk.

"I'm aware... So we can go together." Pond matched Pooh with an equal smirk.

"I'm not going anywhere with you..." With that, Pooh turned around and marched up the stairs to his bedroom...

"Oh... you might wanna know... Khao... was already picked up by.... First..." Pond said softly.

"Are you threatening me..? Under my own roof?" Pooh spoke through gritted teeth...

Pond started to climb the stairs as well this time... When he was one step below Pooh, he stood still and stared at Pooh's face... and said in a gentler voice... "Do you know how beautiful you are.... early morning?"