Chapter 10

Dunk picked up Khao as usual on the way to the uni the next morning.....

Pooh was right behind them when Dunk pulled into his parking slot at the uni. They all got down and started walking together to the West building.... The morning lectures were not bad these days... lots of experiments and practicals... So at least it was not boring...

The day went by, and it was almost time for lunch. They ordered their usual plates and sat down at a table a little away from all the crowds... None of them saw the terrible three... Soooo that's a good thing... they guessed...

Or not...!!!!

You know how they say, 'Don't jinx yourself by thinking positive before the timeline is over.. therefore, keep your fingers crossed.'..!!! Yeah.. none of them did that... And now look what the wind blew in their direction....

Pond, Joong, and First....

Hmm..... 'What a way to lose the appetite...' thought Phuwin with a sour face...

"Maybe if we close our eyes and pretend to be invisible... they might actually ignore us..." Khao said sweetly... But he actually looked serious.

Dunk just rolled his eyes ....

Pooh just shook his head, smiling....

"Hellooooo.... How are you this fine day?" First said loud as ever...

No one said anything. Khao just stared at his plate intensely....

Joong somehow plopped his butt next to Dunk. Dunk gave a withering look to Joong, who completely ignored it with one of his signature playboy smiles...

Pooh just kept eating... He kinda accepted this predicament. They all might have to get used to this here after... huh...!!! How boring it's gonna be super fast...

"Are you alright?" First asked from Khao gently...

"He's okay... why don't you sit somewhere else..?" Dunk replied on behalf of Khao.

"Why don't you let him talk....?!?!?!!" First replied with equal gusto...

"It's okay, DunDun.. I'm okay..." Khao said to Dunk with a sweet smile... Then he looked at First and then looked again at his plate and said softly... "I'm alright... But you need to give me more space and time..."

"Space from the bench?" First asked in a serious tone.

Pooh and Dunk both looked at each other.

Huh!! Would you look at that..  They actually match when it comes to their common sense.....

Pond, who was silent all this time observing Phuwin, avidly spoke up, "We are going to the fair and the carnival today... why don't you guys go with us?"

"Do we have a choice?" Phuwin asked without looking at Pond.

"Of course you do... But there will be many uni students, and you don't have to worry about us pulling anything..." Pond added casually....

At this Pooh and Dunk perked up...

"Alright..." Pooh said...

"Okay... meet you at the entrance at 5 pm..." Joong said....

"We are going then..... enjoy your  lunch.." Pond said while getting up.

No one responded to that..

After the terrible trio left, all three at the table lifted their heads up and looked at each other... Then they started laughing again...

Well, it was entertaining after all....