Chapter 05

Phuwin and Dunk started searching every corner nook and crevis, very discreetly around the club.....

There were dancing couples everywhere. But the lights were not very dim. From time to time police come in for check-ins these days... So, lights have to be at a certain level of illumination...

The upper level was all VIP. So Dunk immediately took some big bills from his pocket and gave to the bouncer at the bottom of the staircase then climbed the stairs 2 at a time...

There was a corridor to his left, which showed a row of closed doors, and onto his right was the open area for the VIPs. There were only a few patrons there, mostly middle-aged men... Therefore, Dunk avoided going that way and sent a text to Pooh informing about the corridor with closed doors.... Obviously, VIP rooms. Within seconds, Pooh was there, standing next to him...

They both stared at the corridor. Now what.....???!

Pooh then took his phone out and immediately called his uncle. He told about the corridor....

"Okay, Pooh, wait. I will issue an E-Warrant for your device. Show it if something happens and call me. According to my people, Khao did not leave that building. So he is definitely in there somewhere. "

"Thank you, uncle.. please don't tell anything to Khao's Maa just yet.." Pooh  begged....

"Okay... But let's make sure nothing is serious. Maybe it's a harmless prank... eh?" Uncle said lightly..

"Yeah.. maybe..." Pooh didn't want his uncle to worry too much and spill something to their parents.

"Alright then... Call me as soon as everything is fine...." His uncle told him hanging up the call...

"I will.." Pooh hanged up the call.

He waited for 5 minutes until he received the E-Warrant. Then he shared it with Dunk as well..

Both of them started knocking lightly on the doors and tried opening them. The few which opened were either occupied with couples or empty...

The fourth door from the last on Dunk's side was locked tight. But they could hear some noises from it. Also, in their gut, they sensed that Khao was inside... It was strange, but they could sense each other whenever they were nearby.

Pooh started banging on the door immediately.

"You bastard First.. Open the door. Give me my friend... Open up..!!!!" Shouted Pooh angrily.

Suddenly, they were attracting a small crowd at the other corner of the corridor... few doors opened, and dishevelled occupants popped their heads out....

In the next second, the barman was also there...

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Hey.. call your bastard brother out. He took our friend." Pooh said through gritted teeth...

"Eiii First... First, are you in there?" The barman also banged on the door...

"Step back. I have a warrant. Open the door or... I will get it knocked down. Pooh said to the barman, showing the E-Warrant on his phone...

"Okay, okay.. calm down... I have my keys. I will open the door..." the barman said calmly.

And as he pulled out the keys, the door opened. And it was someone else... some other guy... a complete stranger... How can that be..? They were sure Khao was inside.. Something was off...

What the hell...!!! Dunk again started spiralling. Soooo their gut instinct was wrong.. NOOO.. NO NO NOOO... It can not be..

Pooh pushed the stranger away and barrelled into the room... and the room was empty except for the two hired women on the bed.