Chapter 11

Joong dragged Dunk to the mirror hall...

This was a very fun place... Joong wanted to see how Dunk would react to certain images and would he be up for something more...

Because Joong booked the whole place and the doors closed soon after they entered...

"Why did the doors close?" Dunk asked, looking back.

"Ahhh, don't worry... there might be other people around.. Maybe that's their rule..." Joong said, laughing lightly.

Dunk couldn't shake off the feeling that Joong might be responsible for the closed doors... But he didn't go to comment further... Dunk was looking for someone to scratch the itch he had for a while now... This was a good opportunity.... Free of charge!!! He thought smiling to himself.... Pooh might be the other person who would have such a thought like him...

As they moved along the path.. different mirrors showed them in different distorted ways... it was fun and funny at the same time.. They kinda enjoyed it and laughed heartily....

After about 20 minutes later, Joong disappeared... At first, Dunk was a little worried. So he softly checked his hidden weapon in the pocket and felt it lightly. He felt relieved.... He kept walking around aimlessly.... When he had enough, he took his phone out and dialled Pooh.

"Yeah..." Pooh answered on the second ring.

"Joong disappeared... I'm kinda alone in the mirror hall... I can find the way out..." Dunk said calmly..

"He's playing with you..." Pooh replied, annoyed.

"No shit Einstein..." Dunk sassed.

"Okay, okay.. calm down... if he's gonna scratch... At least it's free..." Pooh laughed.

Sniggering along with Pooh, Dunk said... "Gosh, I thought the same thing a few minutes ago..."

"I did too.. yesterday.... while we were split up..." Pooh said..

"Now what?" Dunk asked after they calmed down from laughing..

"It's getting late... Call for him out. If he doesn't respond, call me back... I'll come..." The conversation was cut off when Joong snatched the phone from Dunk's hands...

"Hey..." Dunk shouted..

"Gotta go... I'll deliver him to you Master Phuwin, very soon..." Joong said to the phone before he cut the call..

At least Pooh knows the situation..

Dunk stared at Joong yo see what he's gonna do next...

Joong stepped closer to Dunk slowly..... Then he slowly put the phone into Dunk's pant pocket and moved his hands up Dunk's body until he put them around Dunk's neck... and leaned in..

"So.... I wonder... hmm... I... want to taste you again today... and you smell divine as always..

Dunk didn't speak.. he waiting till Joong initiated something...

And just like that, Joong softly kissed Dunk.... the stubble of Joong was very sharp.. It kept scratching Dunk's face... Joong started moving one of the hands down..... slowly down Dunk's chest, and then when Joong reached the edge of the T-shirt, he slightly lifted it up and touched the silver of skin underneath...

Dunk had soft skin... not only on his face but also on his body... Joong was trying his best not to go overboard... Dunk started to relax...

'This was action bad... Maybe Joong could be something good for me..' Dunk thought...

Joong didn't go further than that... he just kept softly touching Dunk while kissing him... After a while, when Joong moved away to take a breath, he stared at Dunk's face...