Chapter 09

Dunk didn't slow down his jeep until they turned to their gated community lane....

Khao's house was still illuminated well... Dunk drove in through the open gates and didn't stop until they were almost at the front door. As soon as Dunk hit the brakes, Pooh was out of the jeep running inside the house... Luckily, Khao's mom was at Dunk's place....

Khao was watching TV in his room when Dunk and Pooh barged in. Khao looked small and innocent on the love seat with a blanket covering half of him...

Dunk immediately ran to Khao and held his hand... "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I.. was trying to follow Pooh... I got distracted..."

Khao smiled his sweetest smile with tears in his eyes.. "Oh, DunDun... it's okay.... Please don't worry.. I'm okay...!! See...." Then he goes on to show his hands and face to Dunk.

Dunk felt immense relief, and he kept his head on Khao's lap and closed his eyes...

Pooh came closer... "What happened??"

"Hmm.. Hiaaa... Pooh... listen.. it was okay.... He... First..." Khao was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"Do.Not.Say.His.NAME... in my presence." Phuwin said firmly.

"Oh... mm... He.... Took me out and sat down with me on a bench outside.. But he didn't let me leave... and he also took my phone and switched it off... He told me that he would give it to me when he dropped me at home.." Khao told the whole story just like that..

"He wanted to apologise for what he did. He was sincere... But I was very scared because I couldn't see you two anywhere.. but there were people around and some customers who were eating outside... So I calmed myself and didn't pay much attention to him..." Khao said happily.

"I'm glad to see you two, okay...!! What happened... to your chest PoohPooh..?" Khao asked curiously.

Khao, maybe sweet, gentle, and innocent.... But he is not stupid...!!

"Well, Pond happened... I think for him Joong happened..." Phuwin said, exasperated and sitting on the bed.

"He kissed me....." Dunk said in a small voice..

Looking at Dunk, people might think Dunk gets action on a regular basis.. But the truth is that... Dunk is the biggest virgin from all three...
(Yeah, no one believes...)

"He took.. my first kiss... when I said stop... he didn't... everyone in the entertainment industry is a bastard and a dog..." Dunk said to Khao's lap... there were silent tears falling from his eyes... Khao started running his fingers through Dunk's hair...

"Shh... shhhh.. DunDun... We are here..." Khao said softly to Dunk.

"Guys... I know.. this might not sound right.. But... what if we give them a chance...?" Phuwin said slowly.

Dunk was silent.

Khao looked thoughtful.

"Mainly Dunk, Joong took your first kiss... why not stick with him and see... Maybe... he might treat you right... Or maybe you can use him and throw him away..."

"He said he dreamed about my lips often... they looked so pink and soft.... How creepy is that, Pooh?!?!?!" Dunk said sarcastically.

"Hey... hey... I'm just throwing a suggestion... I.. I.. don't like what happened to you..." Phuwin tried to reason..

"Maybe.. Pooh is right... Why not give it a go and see...?" Khao said softly.....

"You think it would work out? Do you think they actually want to stick around us?" Dunk asked curiously.