Chapter 08

They followed the little trio to the dinner as well...

Well, what do you know...! In Buddhism, they explain how karma keeps following you... the terrible trio was that...!!!! The past Karma.. now has come to bite in the pretty trio's ass...

Gahhhh...

The Italian pizza place was really nice.. the aroma of basil and cheese and them baked together... Too bad the whole mood was not right... anyways..

Dunk pulled Khao to him this time... and Phuwin sat opposite to them... Joong made sure he somehow squeezed himself onto the same bench next to Dunk.

What.A.Royal.Pain...!!!!

Dunk didn't even bother to look at Joong. But Joong, on the other hand, was totally fine with it. He was so chill that he even ordered a vintage bottle of wine to the table. Passing a look between each other, Dunk, Pooh, and Khao decided not to touch the wine...

The food was absolutely divine...

All six devoured the food so fast... that they all were in a food coma soon after...

"So... we'll see you at the uni tomorrow..." Joong said softly after some time....

"No... You will not see us... We are strangers..." Phuwin said with such authority. "Especially not Khao..." He added, looking at First with a look that promised murder...

"Aaaiii... Alaiwah.. Can you... Not.. Dammit.. Okay... Pond.. please... intervene..." Said Joong having enough of Phuwin..

"We need to talk.." That's all Pond said..

"No..! Mai... Maiii!" Phuwin said sarcastically..

"Okay..." Pond replied nonchalantly.

This threw all three friends into a weird mood... What..?!?!?!! Khao gave a look to Pooh... Pooh looked at Khao, and through eyes, they communicated well...!! Pooh said not to worry... Khao gave a very subtle nod.

When the bill came, Pond took it and threw his black card in and stood up. Pooh immediately sighed, feeling relieved...

That was his first mistake... Or rather... their trio's first mistake....

The second mistake was also done by him, turning to the other side... while lifting slightly up from the bench. That was all that was needed for Pond to lift Pooh out and drag him away with an iron grip....

The third mistake was made by Dunk... the moment he panicked, he forgot Khao, and he tried to follow behind Pooh...

Everything happened so fast that the next second Dunk was held tight by Joong while Khao was held by a hand by First in a tight grip....

Joong may look soft and gentle and handsome.. but man..!!!!.... the guy had an extremely strong steel like grip. Dunk was no match for him at that moment... Because Dunk understood his mistake a second too late. He let his guard down...

First was taking Khao away as well...

Shit shit shit...

The house of cards... it's falling down... the balance was over thrown...

*******************
Pond VS Phuwin --->

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Phuwin asked loud as ever..

"Shut up. You have been acting too high and mighty for a long time that you forgot, this isn't your house." Pond said through gritted teeth.

Pond opened the men's room and threw Phuwin in. Then, he closed the door and turned the lock.