Chapter Eight

I stood up quickly from the couch "it's been about 15 minutes.. you ready to take these off?" I looked down at him eagerly, trying to end the strange moment that just took place.

All he did was nod, no eye contact, no enthusiasm in his voice anymore.. what did I do that caused this? Was it the hand holding? Or the things I said maybe?

He stood up and followed me the bathroom, shuffling slowly behind me. Once we got into my bathroom I grabbed 2 washcloths out of the cabinet, wetting both and handing one to him.

As we wiped our faces clean from the green mud mask, I couldn't help but look at him, I wanted to speak but before I even could, he did. "Why are you staring at me?" "I wasn't staring but, what's wrong? You were just fine. Did I do something wrong? Why are you so stand-offish now?" He went silent, just cleaning his face as if I didn't ask him anything. Ugh.

"You didn't do anything wrong Yujin.. you could never. I- I just.. you make me feel different, different than I ever have with anyone. And.. I don't know, I think that I'm falling for you and that was not part of this plan".

He stared down at me, towering over me in our close proximity. His eyes looking like they were searching mine for some sort of assurance, but it felt like my lips have been sewn together. I wanted to say so much but I didn't at the same time.

I reached up and put my hands on the back of his head and without another thought, I got on my tippy toes, and swiftly brought my lips to his. He snaked his arms around my waist and continued the passionate kiss.

His hands slid down until they were on my ass and he lifted me quickly and softly placed me on the sink. His arm extended out against the wall while he held me up with his other hand, our lips not leaving each others.

I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I brought them to the buttons on his flannel and started to slowly undo them, only getting a couple buttons up when he stopped me and pulled away from the kiss.

He ran his hand through his hair "I want you" he said quietly. All I could do was smile and nod, I wanted him too and I wanted to take this way further than just making out. "Then take me" I mumbled. That was all he needed to regain his confidence and throw himself back into kissing me.

I began to undo his buttons again and as I got to the last one, his hands met mine and he slipped his shirt off. I slid off of the counter and broke the kiss to slide my shorts and tshirt off and after I did he backed himself up against me and began to leave kisses along my shoulder and my neck all while he was undoing the buttons on his jeans, getting them off in a hurry.

His hands began wandering my body and one of them made their way up to my hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling my head back and the other came around and he began rubbing against my underwear. He let out a frustrated groan in my ear "you're already so wet for me" He brought his hand up slightly and slipped them into my underwear, rubbing circles on my clit, soft moans leaving my mouth.

As I pushed my ass back against his groin, I could feel his hard boner, practically begging to escape. "Take me already Theo, I want you so badly" With that, he removed his hand and pulled my underwear down, along with his boxers. He held his length in his hand as he pushed me to lean down more, pulling my hips out. He rubbed his tip all along my entrance, it moving around my slick folds easily. He lined himself up and pushed just his tip in and pulled out "ugh Theo don't tease me" I muttered with a groan.

He rubbed his cock on my entrance again, finally pushing all the way in, his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down at the same time. I mumbled a soft "oh fuck" as he thrusted slowly. "You feel so good Yujin" he groaned out before picking up speed and pounding into me faster. The speed he was moving, sent pleasurable thrills through my body, causing me to go limp with each pound. His hand that held my hair, yanked back and he put his lips to my cheek and left little wet kisses.

His thrusts became harder and sloppier, grunts and groans leaving his mouth "I-i'm gonna come baby" his words made me lose it, the idea of him cumming inside of me, made me go crazy. "come inside me Theo.. please come in me" I begged, almost desperate. He pushed in a couple more times and let out a loud moan before slowing down, my insides feeling warm from his cum spilling out inside me. "Theo don't stop please I'm about to come" he sighed and picked up his pace again, speeding up once again, to get me to my climax. I let out a string of moans before one loud one and trembling underneath of him. He slowed down again before finally pulling out and leaning against a wall to catch his breath. I stayed where I was for a couple more seconds, breathing heavily while coming down from my high. I turned around and smiled at him, reaching out his hand and pulling me into a kiss. He looked down at my thighs and at the floor smiling, both covered in his cum "let's get cleaned up hm? I still gotta paint your nails"

If I wasn't already in love with him, his sex definitely sealed the deal. He's driving me insane and he doesn't even know it.

We both sat on opposite sides of my dining table while he slowly painted my nails. "You're doing so well Theo, you haven't messed up once" he chuckled "I guess I just have a knack for it". He applied the polish to one more nail before finishing my left hand.

I pulled my hand away and looked at it with a smile "I'm really excited to see you all dolled up tomorrow, I know you're gonna look stunning" I felt my cheeks blush and I smiled "I can't wait to see you tomorrow either, I know you're gonna be so handsome" He smiled and grabbed my unpainted hand and left a soft kiss on it "okay let's finish up, I'm getting tired and we need to be well rested for tomorrow" I nodded and let him start on my other hand.