Chapter:- 17 Back To Home 🏠

Author pov:-

Today is the day, when muskan will go to Aman's house. When she told her family that she wanted to go back, her family was very happy. Currently muskan is getting ready to leave. When Zoha entered her room.

Muskan are you ready beta.
She asked her.

Ji, I am ready.
Muskan said as she got up from the vanity table.

Muskan, Meri jaan, Remember one thing every relationship has ups and downs but we have to stay strong. I don't know what you have seen that day, but beta, sometimes what we see is not right, sometimes what we heard is not right, And about your relationship with Aman, I know he loves you so much we have seen him that day in the hospital, how he is crying for you, how he is begging in front of Allah for you, beta Aman loves you so much. We all know what had happened that day, When murshid got to know about your health he is very angry on Aman, but Farhan called murshid and said him everything what has happened in the office, beta Make the things better between you too. Every relationship has problems but we have to fight for our relationship.
Zoha said to her daughter who just listened to everything silently and nodded.

Let's go murshid is waiting outside for you.
Zoha said and they both left from there.

When they both went downstairs zain was standing on the door when he felt their presents he moved to his daughter and hugged her.

Take care, beta if anything happened just remember we are just call away from you.hmm.
Zain said breaking the hug.

Yes Abba.
Muskan said.

Let's go we are getting late.
Murshid shouted from outside.

Allah Hafiz.
Muskan said and hugged her parents last time and left.

Muskan sat in the car and they left from there.

The whole ride muskan didn't say anything she just kept looking outside of the window.

When they reached the airport, Aman's private jet was already ready for them, they sat in the jet and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When muskan and murshid came out, Aman was already waiting for them. He met with murshid and glanced at his begum who didn't even look at him.

Let's go.
Aman said and opened the passenger door for muskan who sat in without any words.

The whole ride was silent, no one said anything Aman from time to time taking glance of muskan who was just looking outside the window.

After 1 hour they reached their house.

Mumma they came.
Sufiya said and ran at the entrance.

Aman opened the door for muskan and she came out.

Bhabhi.
Sufiya said and hugged her sister-in-law.

Now you will never leave us you know how much we missed you.
Sufiya with tears flowing from her eyes.

Sufiya, we also have to meet our daughter.
Osman said and Sufiya broke the hug.

Welcome home beta.
Zainab said and hugged her. Muskan just gave them a small smile.

Let's go inside.
Osman said and they left inside.

Everyone sits in the living room. When muskan said.

I was tired.Can I go in the room.
She said.

Yes beta, go and take rest.
Zainab said and she left.

Muskan entered the room and thought about how her life was better some months ago and now everything has changed. They are not like before, things are not like before.