Chapter:-8 engagement💫

Muskan's pov:-

3 days passed like so fast today they will come to fix the engagement date now i am getting ready bcz they are going to come anytime i am wearing dark blue colour suit And did my makeup i am not big fan of makeup so just a kohl on my eyes and a lip gloss and i am ready.

My outfit

My outfit

when i heard the horn of car i move to window and see there he is looking handsome in his black tuxedo.
What i am thinking.. no..no i can't think like this, Astagfirullah.

I check myself last time and put my dupatta on my head and move downstairs.

Assalamualaikum.
I said and they smile.

Walaikum Assalam beta. How are you??
Zainab aunty said and gesture me to sit besides her.

Alhamdulillah I am fine aunty. what about you?
I said and sat next to her. I can feel someone gaze on me but i ignore him.

I am fine too.
Aunty said and i excuse myself and left in the kitchen to bring the snacks for them.

Muskan beta come here.
Osman uncle said and i sat beside him.

we have decide to keep the engagement on this sunday only, so are you okay with it beta?
Uncle asked me.

I looked toward my parents they looked so happy then i turn my eyes toward bhai asking him what to say through my eyes bhai tell me that it will be ok.

Beta if you are not ready we can wait until you are ready.
Aunty said.

I don't have any problem i ok with it.
I said and sufiya came and hugged me.

Congratulations soon to be bhabhi.
Sufiya and i give her a small smile.

After that everyone did lunch and they left.

~

4 days went so fast and today is my engagement.I don't know what to feel happy or sad?

Mussu where are you lost i am calling you since 5 min.
My chain broke when mahek asked me. she is selecting the earring for me.
I am wearing a white gown which has golden net jacket with embroidery work.