Chapter:- 19 Her nightmares ❤️‍🩹

Author pov:-

It's midnight and our couple was sleeping but Aman's sleep got disturbed when he felt someone was saying something. He got up and saw muskan was shivering and murmuring something in her sleep.

No...please....do..n't....ple...ase...don't...re....han...please...don't...co..me..ne..ar...me....
Muskan says in her sleep and Aman tries to wake her up.

Jaan, jaan get up it's just a nightmare bacche, get up.
Aman said and tried to touch her but she jerked his hand.

Don't...touch...me...don't...please...
Muskan said her eyes were still closed and tears flowing from her eyes.

Muskan got up.
Aman shook her and she opened her eyes.

It's just a nightmare bacche, you are safe.
Aman said and muskan immediately hugged him.

Aman hugged her back and said soothing words in her ears. When after sometime she became normal Aman tried to break the hug but muskan again tightly held his collar in her fist.

No...please.
She murmured keeping her head on his chest.

Okay, Relax.
Aman said and hugged her.

After sometime When Aman felt she slept he made her led on her place and he too led next to her.

What is the reason for your nightmares jaan, now I waited enough, now I wanted to know the reason for your nightmares, I can't see you like this.
He thought and slept hugging his jana.

......................

Next morning, Aman got up first and see muskan still sleeping hugging him he smile looking at her and kissed her on her forehead and without disturbing her sleep he left for his gym.When Aman left muskan too wake up when she didn't find Aman next to her, she too get off the bed and left to get ready for the day.

After 2 hours when Aman came from his gym room, he didn't find Muskan in the room so he left inside the bathroom to get ready.

Aman was getting ready when Muskan entered the room.

Are you ready, come let's go for breakfast everyone is waiting.
Muskan said and about to go when Aman called her.

Jaan.
Aman said and she turned to see him.

Ji.
Muskan said and stood in front of him.

Aman didn't say anything just kept his lip on her forehead and muskan closed her eyes feeling at the moment.

What happened?
Muskan asked and Aman shook his head saying nothing.

Let's go.
He said and they both left.

On the breakfast table everyone is doing their breakfast when Osman said.

There was a proposal for Sufiya.
He said and sufiya choked on her coffee.

Relax, Sufi.
Muskan said and caressing her back.

What? Why are you shocked? One day you are going to marry then why not now?
Zainab asked her daughter.

But...mom.
Sufiya tried to say something when Osman said.

Sufiya, the boy is perfect for you and we also know him.
Osman said and zainab nodded agreeing with her husband.

Dad please, i don't want to marry.
Sufiya said.

Sufiya, is there anyone else whom you like.
Aman said.

Please, why is everyone behind me.
Sufiya said getting irritated with marriage talk.

Sufiya, why are you behaving like this. We are not telling you to marry him tomorrow, we are just saying there was a proposal for you and the boy is also perfect. The last decision will be your only beta, just meet him first before taking any decision.
Zainab said try to make her understand but sufiya got up from her chair.