Chapter:-10 Haldi💛 & Mehndi💚

Muskan pov:-

My sleep got disturbed by voice of door banging i got up from the bed and open the door only to see Sufiya is standing with breakfast.

Assalamualaikum, good morning.
She said and enter in the room.

Walaikum Assalam, good morning.
I replied and sat on the bed.

Bhabhi have your breakfast quickly, after that you have to get ready have you forgotten that today is your haldi.
She said i nodded and moved in the bathroom.

After doing my business i did my breakfast and take a shower. When i came out of the bathroom mahek is already there with 2 girls i think they are going to do my makeup and hairstyle. I smile at them and sat in front of vanity table.

After 2 hours they done with my makeup and hairstyle. I move to wear my dress And now i am ready.

 I move to wear my dress And now i am ready

My outfit

Ma Sha Allah, you are looking so beautiful babes.
Mahek said taking kohl from vanity table and put a dot back of my ear.
i just smile at her.

Are you ready muskan?
Amma said coming into the room and she stop in the entrance. I stoop up from my place and turn toward her.

Hayee, My daughter, No one can notice, you are looking very pretty bacche.
Amma said with tear brimming in her eyes i shook my head and clean the tear from her cheeks and hug her.

Come on let's go everyone is waiting for you.
Amma said and we left for backyard.

When i enter in the backyard everyone gaze shifted to me.  everything is looking so beautiful they decorated the hole backyard in yellow colour.

  everything is looking so beautiful they decorated the hole backyard in yellow colour

Ma Sha Allah, My daughter-in-law looking so beautiful.
Zainab aunty said and kissed my forehead.

Yes bhabhi you are looking so pretty.
sufiya said.

Let start the function.
Aunty said and

They made me sit on the small sofa and started applying haldi. everyone is there but Abba and bhai are nowhere to be seen.