Chapter:-9 unexpected dinner date🕯️

Muskan pov:-

It's been one month since we are engaged.Nothing has changed we are not like other couples who get engaged and going on a date and spending time with eachother, noo we are not like that not even a 1%. Last week his parents came to fix the wedding date. and after one week is my wedding ,Currently we are in the mumbai for wedding and now we are doing shopping me, zainab aunty, sufiya, Amma and mahek selecting the clothes for our haldi and mehendi and shadi.

Muskan how it's look.
Aunty said showing me the yellow colour gown and it look so beautiful.

I want this.
I said and they nodded and tell salesman to pack it.after selecting our clothes,jewellery and everything we move to restaurant. After lunch we all went home.

When i enter in the house i don't know why but my heartbeat increase.We came here last morning. from yesterday i didn't see him. last time we had a talk on our engagement day after that we didn't talk.
suddenly i bumped into the hard wall when i look up i got shock it's not a wall, it's....it's him.

Where was your attention can't you see and walk.
He shouted on me.

Excuse me! where is your attention can't you see and walk.
I said with the same tone of his and he started coming forward and i am moving backward, I don't know what is going in his mind but i can tell from his expression that he was so angry i want to think something.

Aunty,
I said and he stop when he turn there is no one i immediately run from there. I came to my room and put my hand on my chest to controlling my heartbeat.why my heartbeat is becoming wild when he is around me.argghh. I can't understand anything but one thing is clear now i don't want to face him.

In the evening:-

Everyone is sited in the living room when aunty said

Aman beta come here sit with us.
aunty said and he came and sit in front of me i can feel his gaze on me but ignore him and continue my talk with sufiya and mahek.

So, Bhabhi were you want to go on your honeymoon.
Suddenly she asked me.

I...aa... i didn't think about it.
I said.

Offo you and bhai is going very slow. Now i have to do something.
She said and stand.

Mumma, me, Mahek appi, muskan appi and bhai are going out for dinner.
She said i looked her in shock.

Sorry gyzz but i can't come with you all i have some work.
Mahek said and we nodded.

Sufiya when i said that i am going with you??
Mr.khan said.

Bhai please we know that you are not going to allow us alone so please come with us na please pretty please.
She said with her puppy eyes.

Okay, we are going.
He said and sufiya hugged him.

Thank you bhai you are best.
She said and he just nodded.

Now go and change or you have to go in this.
He said to her and she smile sheepishly.

let's go bhabhi.
She said and we left.

after changing we came downstairs.