Chapter 1

In the woods, there was a young man training and training, crazily. His muscle Physique was impressive, but the young man didn't stop. He was swinging the wooden sword over and over again, until he dropped the sword in pain. His hands hurt like hell, but the man slowly picked up the sword again and was ready to swing again. His face showed pain and determination. He swings the sword before he fell down suddenly, he was breathing heavily. His body was sweating constantly and continuously, he stood there for a while. Time was going slowly going by. 

???: "Damnit, I been training for 5 years but I only made small process in this world..."

This was Perrin and yes, he is a time traveler. He died by a heart attack, and he knew where he was at. He was at a forest that nobody knew about, and he was training, why? Because he is in demon slayer! If he doesn't train and get strong, he would die just like last time!

Perrin: "where is my system or something? Who am I kidding, it unless complaining about it. It will never happen; I waited for 5 years and still nothing!"

Perrin quickly gets his anger under control and was about to rest until he suddenly dodged for no reason. Luckily, he dodged the claws that ripped a tree easily. Perrin jumped away and looked at the thing who attacked him. Perrin was instantly felt fear, it was a demon!

Random Demon: "Food! I'm so hungry! Flesh! Those damn demon slayers are a pain, but I escape and I'm hungry! Come here human and get in my mouth!"

Perrin Dodged another attack again somehow. It was a Miracle that Perrin could dodge these attacks from this demon. After a few seconds, Perrin felt tried because of his own training Regimen. After Perrin dodged another attack and the next one came and connected. He ripped his skin and bones easily. Perrin was knocked back and his back connected with a tree, breaking more bones in the process. Perrin could only see blood and he felt dizzy, he was losing blood but couldn't do anything about it because of his broken bones. The demon was slowly going closer to Perrin and his claws were near his neck, ready to kill Perrin with his claws. 

Random Demon: "Okay human, any last words? I feel great ful today."

Perrin barely could hear the demon words and when he thought that he was going to die, A ring was heard in his mind.

Dang! The Multiverse travel system has been unlocked! Opening Random character template.... dang! You have gotten the Pezo template. You have gotten a skill called weak Adapt body LV: 1 (0/100)

Status has been open:

Name: Perrin

Template process character: Pezo (human)

Template process: 1%

Skills: Weak adapt body LV: 1 (0/100) - You can adapt to anything and everything that has any type of energy inside the weapon, being, or special trait, etc. You can adapt but you do it slowly and it will cost your physical strength to use each time.

Perrin's vision blurred as the demon's claws neared his throat, his mind racing with fear and desperation. But then, the sudden ring in his mind brought a glimmer of hope.

"The system? Finally!"

His heart pounded as the message appeared before his eyes. His injuries quickly healed because of the pure power coming inside his body. The demon was surprised, and his eyes were wide open, shocked. Perrin's body surged with newfound energy, the pain in his bones vanishing as his wounds sealed themselves. His muscles tightened, his mind cleared, and the world around him seemed to slow. The demon's shocked expression told him everything he needed to know—this wasn't something it expected. He was excited in his mind and said happily