Chapter 6 continued

His thumb began to glide gently around my clit again and my moans intensified behind my hands. He replaced his cock inside me and his girth drove me to finally cum. His eyes locked on mine.
"Don't you dare look away"
I stared up at him with Seething hatred wishing he wasn't so beautiful. This must be what it's like to get fucked by a devil. I felt hot tears slide down the side of my face wetting my hair. I couldn't tell if they were there from the devastating pleasure or shame. In between my Moans and gasps, I cried out my hatred a, gasping out every curse word I knew. All while the orgasm crashed through me with each thrust and pulsating contraction of my pussy on him. He bit my nipples, tugging and licking lightly, intensifying my pleasure.
"Fuck yes," he moaned "ahh fuck that sounds so hot." He said referring to the undignified moans escaping my lips in between curses. Even as the orgasm passed, my vagina was now so sensitive to his sliding cock it felt like the pleasure would carry on and on as it released more and more arousal fluid.
I could hear polite clapping from the spectators beyond and little gasps and oooh of interest and arousal. I looked past Marston's wide shoulder and saw them at their tables and bleachers. They were pleasuring themselves and each other to the show before them. I saw many men, cocks in hand spurting off. Some of them had their hands buried in the bodice of the woman next to them. One man had a woman bent forward on the table before them thrusting into her, both watching Marston and I Intently. The sounds of their moans wafted into my ears as my own subsided.
I looked back at Maston's amused face.
"Gross aren't they? Fucking animals. What do you think is more fucked up that I would do this to you,"
He thrust into me mercilessly.
"Or that not a single person hear even thinks it's wrong."
He laughed in between his words grunting lightly between thrusts. His cock seemed to be pressing even harder, filling me out more than before. I cried out with surprise mingled with pain as his next thrust felt deeper. His cock filled me as it throbbed, growing as he allowed his Therio to break through. I couldn't help but let out more little sounds of pleasure, I'd never been so full before and didn't know how good it could feel with something this big inside me. He slid back slowly letting me feel every inch of him after each thrust. His cock was longer each time. The fur on his chest and stomach began to fill in more too and his chest grew wider still. The muscles in his arms swelled beneath my fingers. His whole body began to engulf me all the while his cock growing in proportion. Soon my sounds of pleasure became sharp cries of pain.
"Oh, oh no . Stop" I begged.
"No."
"Stop, please stop" I shrieked.
He kept up his steady pounding, growing a little more with each movement until half of his cock remained outside of me, unable to press in any further.
My screamed began to pile up on top of each other as he slowly pressed himself deep into me, pushing on my cervix.
"Change Andley."
I began striking his biceps pitifully and pulled my hips into the bed trying to escape his cock.
"Transform, I want to see your Therio."
"No, no, take it out!" I cried.
He pulled himself out. I rolled into a ball, hoping it was over. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair pulling my head back forcing me to stare straight up at the ceiling. He bit down onto my neck, piercing my skin with sharp canine teeth. I felt a warm rush of blood soaking the pillow beneath me, staining my hair. He began to slide himself back into me, torturously slow, making me anticipate the horror of his depth. He stopped mid way though and made short jirations a inside me, confusing my body and drawing out more sensations of pleasure.
"Stop, stop." I gasped.
He carried on forcing my body to shudder beneath him, dragging another orgasm out of me. He thrust himself back into me and my moan turned into another shriek of agony.
"Transform you stupid bitch!"
His breaths were growing shorter as guttural goans began to emanate from him. I began slapping and punching his back and shoulders. I brought my knees up into his hips and tried to pry him out of me.
"My Prince Marston," a shimmering voice trickled down to the bed.
"Huh?" He grunted looking up.
It was Silvie, standing there beside the bed leaning in politely.
"My Prince, I don't like to interrupt you." She said cheerfully.
"Fuck off Silvie!" he roared.
Gasps from the crowd were followed by nervous tittering laughter.
"My darling, I'm afraid you may kill her, I don't think that would be a good ending for your guests. Everyone is having such a wonderful time and I'm sure you don't want to get carried away." She said.
Maston sat up getting to his knees causing his cock to draw back mercifully.
I turned my head to Sylvie but he saw this and forced my face back towards the ceiling. With his free hand he slapped Sylvie across her face then drove his open palm in between her breasts and shoved her away. Turning back to me he slammed his cock fully inside me. His girth felt like it would tear me in two. He pulsated his hips into me once again but was far gentler now. To my dismay, my vagina pulsed with pleasure.