Chapter 6 continued

"Oh you like that huh?" he leaned in whispering against my neck. "Guess I can't kill Rathons little doll the same night I take it from him."
He bit my shoulder so I felt the points of his teeth dig into the swollen wound he'd already given me. Soon he was snapping at my chest and breasts. Leaving small nip marks all over my body while driving himself into me, mercifully stopping before he could slide his whole length in.
His breathing became raspier and harsh as his rock hard cock started to throb inside me.
"I'm almost done, I'll bet no one's ever gotten cum all over that pretty face of yours."
I let out a Shameful little moan.
"I think you're going to look so good with it running from your face into your hair."
I scowled at him. Surely he wouldn't.
Marston's thrusting became more hurried, his grunting more urgent. I felt him begin to slide himself out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling my chest up into him while simultaneously wrapping my legs around his waist. I locked my ankles together around him as he tried to pull his cock out. My whole body went with it as he lifted back. I flexed my lower abs as hard as I could, driving my hips into him and forcing his cock back in, deep. It hurt, but I smiled as the look of bewilderment arose in his face.
"What the fuck do you think your doing?" he growled.
His massive hand pressed down on my hip but slipped on the sweat beading off my body. I thrust myself forward again and felt his cock pulsate inside me as he let out an involuntary moan. I managed to thrust myself onto his cock several more times feeling him spurt into me with each stroke. Holding my mouth close to his ear I whispered,
"Rathon is going to kill you someday."
I felt my pussy clench as the image of Rathon ripping this monster apart with his bare teeth and claws fluttered through my mind. I imagined Marston's blood spilling out of him as he lay beneath Rathon's rage. Finally Marston managed to slam my body back to the bed and tore his cock lot of me.
"I'll fucking kill you!" he growled, wrapping his massive hand around my throat.
I saw the image of his blood still spiriting from him within my mind as he rose over me. His pulsating cum spilt into my open laughing mouth. It ran out of the corners and down my cheeks. As he had predicted, it spilled over, pooling around my hair. As his cock drained, he grabbed hold of it and moved downwards so the rest poured down onto my tits, flowing down the center of my chest onto my stomach, beneath my breasts, spilling over the sides of my ribs. I watched his penis pulsating and throbbing in his hands, horrified and fascinated.
He leaned forward, intent on his promise to shame me and pressed my breasts together while sliding his cock in between them, spreading the warm fluid around. He held one massiv hand over my breasts squeezing them together, his claws digging deep into my flesh. His free hand kept a steady pressure around my throat, pressing harder and harder. I looked up into his face, His eyes seemed lost in the excitement of watching my life being squeezed out of me.
"My lord you mustn't!"
I heard Sylvie's voice like a bell beside me. There was an uproar in the background.
"You will start a war if you kill her!"
For the first time since I had met her, Silvie's voice rang with genuine fear and anger.
Everything went black.

Don't forget to hit that vote button ⭐️

Part two is a work in progress still 😎