Scott Summers NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare
Scott is a sweetheart when it comes to aftercare. He's gentle, attentive, and incredibly affectionate. After the heat of the moment, he's all about making sure you're comfortable, bringing you water, wiping away any sweat, and holding you close. He loves running his hands through your hair and talking softly until you both drift off to sleep. Emotional connection is key for him, so he'll make sure you feel loved and appreciated after sex.

B = Body Part
On his partner, Scott can't get enough of your hips and thighs. He loves the way they feel in his hands when he pulls you close, whether it's during sex or just casually touching. He's also mesmerized by your neck; there's something about kissing and nipping at that spot that drives him wild.

C = Cum
Scott loves seeing you covered in him. He's definitely a bit of a control freak, so there's a sense of satisfaction when he's able to mark you in some way. 

D = Dirty Secret
Scott's secret is that he enjoys a bit of dominance in the bedroom—both giving and receiving. As much as he's the leader and responsible in life, he sometimes fantasizes about letting go of control in the bedroom. He's thought about being tied up, blindfolded (to match his visor), and completely at your mercy. On the flip side, he enjoys taking charge and telling you exactly what to do, guiding every movement.

E = Experience
Scott is relatively experienced but not in a boastful way. He's had a few partners before, but his loyalty and commitment mean that he hasn't slept around much. He's more about building strong emotional connections, so his experience comes from wanting to learn what pleases his partner. He's attentive and careful, always wanting to improve and make each encounter better.

F = Favorite Position
He loves missionary with intense eye contact (even if his eyes are hidden behind the visor). He likes being able to feel close, control the pace, and kiss you deeply while moving together. That said, Scott also loves it when you're on top. There's something about watching you ride him, taking control, and the way your body moves that gets him going.

G = Goofy
Scott tends to be more serious in the moment, focused on making sure everything is just right. He doesn't joke around much during sex, though there's a playful side that can come out during foreplay. Once he's in the zone, he's very intense and focused, but he's not averse to smiling when things get passionate and intimate.

H = Hair
Scott keeps himself well-groomed, but not overly manicured. He's got a light dusting of hair on his chest and a bit down below, matching his natural brown color. He's not one to go fully bare, but he does trim regularly to keep things neat.

I = Intimacy
Scott is incredibly intimate during sex. He's all about making sure you feel loved and connected to him. Lots of kissing, touching, and whispering sweet nothings into your ear. He loves slow, sensual lovemaking where he can feel every inch of your body and express his feelings. He wants it to be as much about the emotional bond as the physical pleasure.

J = Jack off
Scott doesn't masturbate often, but when he does, it's usually out of frustration or when he's been away from you for a while. He tends to fantasize about your body, particularly the way you feel under his hands, and the sounds you make. It's a way for him to release tension, though he much prefers being intimate with you instead.

K = Kink
Scott's biggest kink is control—either having it or giving it up. He loves power dynamics, whether that's being in charge or letting you take the lead. He's also into light bondage, especially blindfolding, which ties into his need to trust his partner completely. Dirty talk is another turn-on for him, whether he's whispering commands in your ear or you're telling him what you want.

L = Location
Scott prefers the comfort and privacy of the bedroom, but he's not opposed to other spots as long as they're somewhat secluded. The Danger Room has crossed his mind, but only in a playful, fantasy kind of way. The risk of being caught in places like his office or even in the garden outside the mansion excites him, but he's not reckless.

M = Motivation
What really gets Scott going is seeing you in control—whether it's your confidence or the way you move when you know what you want. His biggest turn-on is when you're assertive, taking charge and telling him what you need. He also gets incredibly aroused by physical displays of affection, like kissing his neck or scratching his back during sex.

N = No
Scott draws the line at anything that makes his partner uncomfortable or demeaning acts. He's also not into extreme pain or humiliation, either for himself or his partner. He believes sex should be pleasurable and respectful, so anything that crosses that line is a definite no.

O = Oral
Scott is fantastic at giving oral and thoroughly enjoys it. He loves the way your body reacts to his touch, the sounds you make, and the power he holds when he's between your legs. He's slow and methodical, making sure you're completely satisfied before he's done. He also loves receiving oral, but he's more about pleasing you first.

P = Pace
He varies his pace depending on the mood. Scott can be slow and sensual when he's focused on intimacy, drawing things out to make the moment last. However, if things are more heated, he can be fast and rough, especially if he's feeling particularly frustrated or passionate.

Q = Quickie
Scott isn't the biggest fan of quickies, but he understands the appeal when you're both pressed for time. He prefers longer, drawn-out sessions where he can fully enjoy his time with you, but he won't say no to a quick moment of passion, especially if you initiate it.

R = Risk
Scott is open to experimenting, especially if you want to try something new. He's game for role-playing, light bondage, and maybe even trying out some new toys. However, he's not reckless and tends to be careful about anything too risky or public.

S = Stamina
Scott has great stamina. He can go multiple rounds, especially if he's really turned on. He's a bit of a perfectionist, so he wants to make sure you're fully satisfied before he even thinks about stopping.

T = Toys
He doesn't own many toys personally, but he's open to using them on you if it enhances your pleasure. He's curious about vibrators and other stimulating toys, especially when used during foreplay or as a way to tease you.

U = Unfair
Scott likes to tease, but he's not overly unfair. He enjoys making you beg for it, dragging things out just long enough to drive you crazy, but he won't leave you hanging for too long. He loves the tension it creates but always gives you what you want in the end.

V = Volume
Scott isn't super loud, but he does make sounds—low groans, soft gasps, and heavy breathing. He likes whispering in your ear, saying dirty or sweet things depending on the moment. When he's about to finish, he might let out a louder, more primal sound, especially if it's intense.

W = Wild Card
Scott has a thing for your clothes—especially when you wear his. Seeing you in his shirt or one of his sweaters gets him going, and sometimes he'll even ask you to keep it on during sex. There's something about the intimacy of you in his clothes that he finds incredibly sexy.

X = X-ray
Scott is well-endowed, not overwhelmingly so, but enough to be impressive. He's fit and muscular from his training, and it shows in all the right places. He's not one to brag, but he's definitely confident in his body.

Y = Yearning
Scott's sex drive is high but controlled. He's always in the mood for intimacy with you, but he won't push if you're not feeling it. His desire is tied to emotional connection, so he's more focused on quality rather than quantity.

Z = Zzz
Scott doesn't fall asleep immediately after sex, especially if you haven't yet. He likes to spend time holding you, talking, and making sure you're comfortable. Once you're both settled, he'll drift off, usually with you in his arms.