Young Erik Lehnsherr NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare
Erik's aftercare is unexpectedly tender, given his usual intensity. Once his adrenaline cools, he becomes more protective, holding you close, stroking your hair, or trailing soft kisses along your skin. His words soften, whispering reassurances and murmuring quiet compliments as he helps clean you up and ensures you're comfortable.

B = Body Part
On you, he adores your neck and collarbone—there's something about the vulnerability of those areas that drives him wild, especially when he leaves marks there.

C = Cum
Erik loves seeing the evidence of your pleasure, whether it's on your skin or inside you. He enjoys watching the way your body reacts, and he always makes sure to let you know how much it turns him on. He's also not shy about being messy—he finds something primal in the act.

D = Dirty Secret
Despite his dominant nature, Erik harbors a secret desire to let go of control occasionally. The idea of being vulnerable, letting you take the lead, and guiding his pleasure is something he fantasizes about, though he'd rarely admit it.

E = Experience
Erik is well-versed in intimacy and knows exactly what he's doing. He's had enough experience to be confident in his abilities and is observant of your reactions, always tailoring his approach to maximize your pleasure.

F = Favorite Position
He prefers being on top—either missionary for the intimacy of seeing your face or having you pinned beneath him, giving him control over your body. He also enjoys any position where he can see and feel the full range of your responses to him.

G = Goofy
Erik is not one to be humorous in bed. He tends to be more serious, intense, and focused during the moment, seeing it as an extension of his emotions and desires. He may crack a small smirk now and then, but only if the situation is lighthearted enough.

H = Hair
Erik is well-groomed but not overly so. He keeps his body hair in check without going completely bare. His hair naturally matches the rest of him—dark and slightly wild, reflecting his personality.

I = Intimacy
In moments of deep intimacy, Erik is surprisingly romantic. He thrives on the connection between you and him, often taking his time to savor every part of you. His touches linger, and he enjoys making eye contact to ground the moment in something more emotional.

J = Jack Off
Erik isn't one to masturbate often, preferring the real thing when it's available. However, when he does, his imagination can be vivid—reliving past experiences with you or imagining new scenarios where you're completely at his mercy.

K = Kink
Power dynamics play a huge role in Erik's sexual preferences. He enjoys being in control, pushing boundaries, and sometimes indulging in light bondage or dominance games. He also loves marking you—biting, scratching, anything that leaves a reminder of him on your skin.

L = Location
Though Erik prefers the comfort of a bed for longer, more intimate sessions, he is always up for taking things to unexpected locations. He particularly enjoys places that offer a hint of danger or the possibility of getting caught, heightening the excitement.

M = Motivation
Erik is turned on by strength, both physical and mental. He's drawn to partners who challenge him emotionally or intellectually, and he finds vulnerability mixed with resilience incredibly sexy. Passion and intensity are what really get him going.

N = No
He wouldn't be into anything that disrespects or humiliates his partner. Consent is key, and while Erik enjoys dominance, he'd never go so far as to degrade or cause real harm. Anything that strips his partner of their dignity is a hard no for him.

O = Oral
When he's on the receiving end, he tends to be vocal, guiding you with sounds of approval. 

P = Pace
Erik tends to be fast and rough when he's caught up in the heat of the moment, driven by his emotions and desires. But when he's feeling particularly close or wanting to prolong the experience, he can slow down and make it more sensual, savoring each moment.

Q = Quickie
Erik is no stranger to quickies, especially when the moment calls for it. While he prefers more drawn-out sessions, he's more than happy to indulge in a spontaneous, fast-paced encounter. He likes the thrill of it and finds it exciting.

R = Risk
Erik is no stranger to risk. He's willing to try new things, and he enjoys pushing boundaries, as long as it doesn't cross any personal lines. Experimenting is part of what keeps things interesting for him.

S = Stamina
Erik has a lot of stamina and can easily go for several rounds. His endurance is high, and he enjoys drawing out the experience for as long as possible, ensuring that you're both thoroughly satisfied.

T = Toys
He doesn't mind using toys on you, especially if it enhances your pleasure. Erik enjoys control and precision, and toys give him another way to push your limits and explore new sensations together.

U = Unfair
Erik can be quite the tease, especially when he knows you want him badly. He enjoys drawing things out, edging you until you're practically begging for release, only giving in when he's ready.

V = Volume
Erik isn't overly loud, but he's not completely silent either. He tends to be more of a grunter, his sounds low and deep. Occasionally, he'll mutter something in your ear, his voice rough with need.

W = Wild Card
Erik has a soft spot for moments of vulnerability. After particularly intense encounters, he enjoys quiet conversations or holding you close, as if the intensity of the experience allows him to be more open emotionally afterward.

X = X-ray
Erik is well-built, with a lean, muscular frame. He's strong but not overly bulky, his body honed from years of surviving and fighting. He's confident in his physique and carries himself with pride.

Y = Yearning
Erik's sex drive is quite high, especially when he's emotionally connected to you. His intensity comes from more than just physical desire—it's wrapped up in his emotions, making his need for you almost overwhelming at times.

Z = Zzz
After sex, Erik doesn't fall asleep right away. He likes to take his time winding down, savoring the closeness between you before eventually drifting off, usually with you wrapped in his arms.