twelve

it was a few days later, on a monday, maddie decided over the weekend she was only going to open the shop for now mondays and fridays just because of the demand, she had had so many dms from people wanting to come and people saying they were coming and after the opening day it was going to be a lot for just two people, today it was open so she headed in early to set up. her and aimee opened up and immediately had at least 20 customers. on a little break from the rush she sent aimee to go get some lunch and she took a minute to appreciate what she had done thinking jackie and lilys mum would be so proud. she herd the door bell ring meaning someone was coming in, she turns around and sees that brown haired boy that wont leave her head.  

'hey arthur what you doing here' she heads over to him, while he ws looking at flowers

'well i broke my promise and wasnt here friday so i thought id come now' he says with a sorry look in his eyes

'better late then never' she smiled, they chat for a while, while he looks around, he stops looking when he sees a bouquet.

'ill take these please' she takes them straight to the till. why was he buying flowers? does he have a gf? she thought. 'no friends discount?'

'got bills to pay arth' to be fair, she would of given her friends flowers for free but not him, hrs not buying himself pretty pink flowers so there was obviously a girl and sh was being a little petty.

'well ive got to go, filming something with george but ill see you later mads' he hugs her and leaves. the thought of him having a girl was really playing on her mind. but she finishes the work day and heads home to bed.

imessage 

arthur hill

hey mads so in a couple days im filming a new platform roulette with george and arthur, thought you and lily could join?

lilys already said yes on your behalf haha

but just wanted to check with you first

maddie

yeah that sounds cool

your platform roulettes are honestly my fav vids on youtube

arthur hill

ofc they are the best

ill send you the details the day before need to sort them all out first

maddie

okayyy

imessage

arthur

hey mads finished filming with george early

do you want to do something

 mads

yh sure

is it ok if we just chill at mine or something watch a movie im knackered

arthur

ok yh!

will be over soon