one

liked by maddiemoo, georgeclarkeey, bambinobecky and 534,970 others

lils london you are a dream

tagged maddiemoo

-

view all comments...

maddiemoo so excited!!!

user OMG THEY M0VED TO LONDON

georgeclarkeey collab soon
- lils ofc

user no way lily and george omg

bambinobecky GIRL i cant wait!!!!
- lils never been so excited

gkbarry podcast soon.
- lils YES

max_balegde cant wait to meet youuu
- lils stock up on vodka

iMessage

becks
lils i know you only moved in yesterday...

lils
im in.

becks
YAY ok so you know george

lils
yh we've messaged a few times WHY

becks
hes having a party tonight because he just moved house so little house warming thingg

lils
oooo count me IN

becks
yay ok so you and maddie come?

lils
hm ill have to convince her its not really her thing but im sure i can do it

becks
ok good. i want to meet you both so bad i cant wait, and extra bonus its literally just going to be youtubers there so good place for you to start making more connections

lils
YES omg do you have some names of whos going?

becks
uhh i know for sure george, arthur hill, arthur tv, max, grace, chrismd probably some of the sidemen

lils
oo ok yes just send me details

becks
yes will do, from what you've told me maddie and arthur would be a match made in heaven

lils
stop i want her to really enjoy this london experience and FIND A BF ive been trying for years but she just never trys

becks
we will play matchmaker haha

LILY ASKED MADDIE about the party and she said no straight away, she did like drinking, she liked the small amount of confidence it gave her but the thought of being in a room full of people she doesnt know terrified her. 'come on maddie it could be fun you never know' lily pleaded with maddie, its not like lily was scared to go on her own it was that she wanted maddie to get out. its inevitable that lily is going to meet loads of new people in london and she wasnt worried about maddies happiness, she thrives alone it was that she wanted her to just meet more people. she wanted to share the london experience with her as much as she could. the begging went on for a good 10 minutes until maddie finally agreed.

'fine ill go' lily jumped with excitment ' but im only staying a couple of hours' lily greed and went to her room to get ready not saying much, scared maddie would change her mind. lily also got ready, maddie although shy and awkward she was very pretty and always presented herself well, but she didn't know it she always assumed she was ok and people just thought she was weird. she got ready and waited in the front room for lily. they booked a uber and left for the party, luckily George's knew house was only about a 15 minute drive from there flat. 'i cant believe your making me do this' maddie was nervous but trying to cover it with acting annoyed. obviously lily knew her bestfriend enough to know that's what was happening. 'stop worrying you'll be fine, and becky told me theres a boy there, arthur, apparently he's just like you' lily smiled already predicting maddies reaction. 'lily, you've got to stop trying to set me up with boys, i still and will always believe that one will come when im not looking.'

lily was always trying to set maddie up with boys, even though maddie was never interested she truly did believe if there was a right one he would come with no push and when she wasn't looking. however for some reason the name arthur did stick in her head, someone like her, the only people she had ever met was people who were like lily, mostly because they were all lily's friends from when lily would just force her to come. the uber pulled up outside some fancy looking flats and they got out. maddie thought here we go again, stuck in a room full of loud people, she found because she wasnt good at speaking to people everyone she met would just speak about lily, the one thing they had in common. she didn't mind, she adored her best friend she loved speaking about her accomplishments but sometimes she wished she could just be able to speak about her interests without worrying people would think she was weird.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi guys, i apologise if theres any spelling mistakes i will go through soon and check but i want to carry o writing for now!!!