eighteen

THEY ARRIVED AT hotel, the drive there was quite quiet as everyone was exhausted, george had sneakily rung the hotel to get the rooms switched about and told chris his plan, chris was happy to be a part of it. liv, sabina, lily and maddie all decided they were going to get food but all the boys honestly just wanted to go to bed. they gave off there luggage to the boys and headed out to go find a restaurant. 

Chris got all the keys from the front desk and headed back to the group of boys. 'right so freezy and harry you sharing is that ok?' 

'yeah thats cool mate'

'ok good, arthur your with me' he looks at arthur hill and hands him the keys. 'obviously isaac and liv and chip and sabina are together so heres you keys' he hands the boys their keys. 'george and lily' he hands george his keys and arthur looks slightly confused.

'wait i thought me and you were sharing george'

'nah i wanted to share with lily'

'right so am i on my own then or'

'nope your with maddie heres your keys' chris passes him the keys unable to contain his cheeky grin. 

arthur takes his keys with a serious look on his face but inside, he was happy, even though him and maddie were friends again things weren't fully back to normal, like the ghost of their kiss was hovering over them always, the horrible mistake he made being constantly reminded too him, he was falling for the girl and he knew it but she didn't seem bothered, even though internally she felt the same.

george and arthurs room were only a couple doors away from each other so they walked up together.

'i know your scheming george'

'im taking that as a thankyou, so your welcome'

'it wasnt a thankyou george she doesnt like me like that i dont want to make her uncomfortable'

'you know your my smartest friend but god your stupid'

'cheers'

they reached there rooms, georges first so he headed in and arthur carried on, opening the door noticing another thing george had done, swapped the twin room to a double.

the girls were now walking back from the restaurant they found for a bit of dinner, 'i know everyone jokes about it but what is actually going on with you and arthur' sabina questioned, obviously hearing from her boyfriend and everyone else on the internet who were talking about maddie and arthur.

'nothing were just friends' 

'do not listen to her they both like each other but both of them are massive pussys and wont admit it' lily pipes up.

'right so you both like each other so why not just tell eachother' liv adds to the conversation

'because there pussys' 

'no lily'

'then what maddie'

'right i do like him' she was interrupted by the girls screaming and jumping 'i like him but he doesnt like me'

'oh my god yes he does' lily screams

'to be honest from what ive heard from chip he does and plus he was on the fellas podcast recently i was sat watching before it started he was non stop talking about you'

this made maddie smile, she did really like him but really didnt think he wanted her.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

hi guys thanks for 100 votes and 2k reads!!!!

im really stuggling for story lines oml