Dark Age

Natsuki woke up the next morning, groggy and certainly frantic as she'd accidentally missed writing her end of the report

Natsuki woke up the next morning, groggy and certainly frantic as she'd accidentally missed writing her end of the report. She ripped her blindfold off, seeing she was in her room, on the couch. She was slightly confused, Akutagawa put her in here? And was even considerate enough to not put her in her bed while she was all bloody and disgusting? She almost frowned. It didn't seem like him at all, checking her phone for his angry text message. Only none were there from him, only one from Gin.

Gin
Hope you feel better. There's
medicine on your nightstand
with a bottle of water.

Nat sighed. So it wasn't Akutagawa that brought her in here. It was his sister, Gin. Nat texted her a sweet thank you, and moved to her nightstand, taking the medicine and gulping down the water greedily. She was dehydrated and starving, not having ate since brunch the day previous.

The girl showered and changed, making her way to the large kitchen downstairs. Nat made herself a bowl of cereal and a pbj, about to consume both without a second thought. She didn't care what was in front of her, as long as it was edible. Her nutrition was at the bottom of her list, a very long one at that, of priorities.

After she ate, she headed to Akutagawa's office quickly, knocking and hearing nothing, so she entered anyway. She opened his laptop, looking at his recent work and saw he'd already typed up the report, even her part. How he managed to copy her wording and verbiage was beyond her in this moment, but she let out a breath of relief that it was at least done. Neither of them would see the basement this week.

She left his office, closing the door as she did so, and spun around coming face to chest with Akutagawa himself. She cursed him for his cloak, hating she could never sense him coming.

"Find that your worry was for nothing?" He asked amused slightly.

"I'm not thanking you." She said bluntly. He cocked a brow at her, moving aside for her to leave.

"This just means you owe me a favor." He said lowly, her nod the only response before she left quickly. Akutagawa watched her until her figure disappeared entirely, always confused why she felt like she couldn't look at other men.

Sure, technically, they were both Dazai's tools, but she wasn't in a relationship with him. Who cares if she looks at other guys? It always made him curious, and slightly agitated. Normally you look people in the eyes to show respect- wait....thats it. She refused to show any other man that wasn't Dazai, the simplicity of a look, all to avoid accidentally respecting them. Akutagawa answered his own question. He shook his head at the strange and rather stupid behavior before entering his office, and heading to his desk to do research on a case he'd been given that morning.

   Nat headed to Dazai's office, making sure her part was up to par. She knocked and heard a clear approval to enter, doing so quickly. She moved her feet until she was stood in front of his desk, his silent demeanor focused on his own paperwork not caring who was before him.