1-10

Chapter 1 Cleaning up the mess for Shaque's original self

. "No, Miss Xuezhu committed suicide."

With a scream, Lin Xuezhu suddenly opened her eyes and first put her consciousness into the space.

The space is still there.

She breathed a silent sigh of relief.

It is a crime to have a jade.

She was hunted down because of this space, and she woke up from fear countless times.

Recently, she couldn't even leave the house and could only pass the time by playing games and reading novels.

Just when she was rejoicing, the door was pushed open and a girl in ancient costume walked in.

The man looked at her condescendingly, with a gloating smile on his face, and said, "Sister Xuezhu, you are not dead."

Hearing this name, Lin Xuezhu was stunned for a moment.

After a moment of recollection, I remembered that this was the name of the cannon fodder female protagonist in the bloody sadistic novel I was reading - "After Brother Kills Reset, Tyrant Chases His Wife in the Crematorium".

Moreover, this name was one that she submitted when she participated in the book review section to collect character names, so she was particularly impressed.

So, is she wearing a book?

She remembered that the plot here was that the old lady forced Lin Xuezhu to make peace with Prince Xiang, and Lin Xuezhu pretended to hang herself to save her identity as Princess Xiang.

Hey, I'm dressed like a little douchebag.

"Lin Xuelan?" Lin Xuezhu called tentatively.

This person should be the eldest lady of the Lin family, the heroine in the book, and her direct cousin.

Lin Xuelan glanced at her contemptuously, sat down at the table leisurely, and poured herself a cup of tea.

After a long while, he spoke condescendingly: "Grandma asked me to tell you a message. Now that King Xiang has been rebelled against by his advisers, and if you don't want to make peace with him, then you can disown my Lin family."

This line is similar to the one in the book. The writing is spot on.

It's just that Lin Xuelan in the book, as a pure white lotus, will not show the look of the person in front of her.

A sneer appeared at the corner of Lin Xuezhu's lips, she sat up from the couch, rubbed her neck that was sore from hanging, and said jokingly: "Breaking off the relationship is another price, why don't you go back and discuss it with the old lady?"

Look at her look. With the expression of a dead pig not afraid of being scalded by boiling water, Lin Xuelan became furious and clapped the table and stood up, "Lin Xuezhu, don't be so shameless! You were the one who climbed onto King Xiang's bed in order to steal from me. Now you've brought it upon yourself, how can you still do it?" Are we going to bury you with you?"

"What if?" Lin Xuezhu asked coldly, and then said, "My father is the one who earns a salary as an official in this family. You are the direct descendants of my family and you have always been able to live in peace and contentment with me. The king is involved, I don't know how the emperor will decide, but you are so anxious to clear up the relationship with me, you are really well-calculated."

These words directly exposed Lin Xuelan's bluffing self-esteem.

As the eldest son of the Lin family, her father was just useless.