391-400

Chapter 391 Yuan Xiu has a way of managing people.

Lin Xuezhu woke up from her sleep refreshed and looked directly at Yuan Xiu's smooth and strong chest.

She couldn't help it and swallowed.

Neither of them slept on the floor last night, so they slept squeezed together on this half-person bed.

She felt that she couldn't use it, so she simply entered the space.

In this way, she no longer felt physically aggrieved.

As a result, when she woke up in the morning, her soul and body were both relaxed, making her feel completely refreshed.

"Are you awake?" Yuan Xiu's voice sounded from above his head.

Only then did Lin Xuezhu realize that she was now resting on his arm.

"Husband, are your arms not numb?"

She realized that once she entered the space, the things outside had nothing to do with her.

Therefore, she didn't know how long she rested on Yuan Xiu's arm.

"Just now, Madam woke up after numbness." Yuan Xiu said with a smile.

Lin Xuezhu quickly turned over and asked him to take his arm out, then turned back and hugged him.

Only by truly feeling it can she realize how happy it is to be close to the man she loves.

However, she didn't know that the officers and soldiers outside almost exploded because the general had never gotten up late before.

"Didn't you say yesterday that the general and his wife would sleep in separate beds? Why hasn't the general gotten up so late?"

"I don't know, I thought the general and his wife didn't have a good relationship. Who would have thought that the general, who has always been an early riser, would do this for the first time? "

What nonsense are you talking about? The general's wife came all the way from Feiyun City to see the general? "

Then why do you sleep in separate beds?"

"Maybe it's just a habit?"

"Is it true that the general kills enemies in his sleep? In order not to hurt his wife, he sleeps in separate beds.

Isn't that just a dream ? You want to swim? Sleepwalking is a disease and needs to be cured!" "No, if the general hits someone in his dream, how can the general's wife survive with him? How can

an ordinary woman withstand the general's skill and strength?"

No, if I really hit someone in my dream, I'm afraid there would be no general's wife."

"Then why are they sleeping in separate beds?"

Everyone was puzzled.

Among them all, Meng Ran, the only one who had a short conversation with Lin Xuezhu, showed a meaningful smile.

The friend next to him noticed something strange about him, poked him and said, "Meng Ran, what are you doing? You're smiling so scary."

Meng Ran grinned directly and said stupidly: "Mrs. General, you are so cute. " Well, you are kind and smart, and are a perfect match for the general."

As soon as these words came out, everyone who was originally confused about why the "general and his wife" slept in separate beds immediately shifted their attention to Meng Ran.

Someone said, "By the way, what did you see when you followed the general and his wife yesterday?"

Meng Ran pursed his lips and deliberately didn't say anything.