701-710

Chapter 701 Father is somewhat anxious.

The Guo family couple picked up their bowls and were about to start cooking when they heard a burst of noisy footsteps coming from outside.

"Where are the people?" a gruff man asked.

"It's in this room." someone answered.

Then, there was the sound of a key being unlocked.

The Guo couple were so frightened that they dropped their bowls on the floor.

This... is this going to catch them and send them to jail?

In the small room, they had nowhere to hide, so they could only cower and hide in the corner.

The door was violently kicked open.

Several sturdy men with beards appeared at the door and shouted into the room: "Come out."

"What...what are you doing?" Uncle Guo's voice trembled.

A man said: "What are you doing? Of course I'm sending you to a good place."

"We're not going." The Guo family's aunt and uncle turned their heads, looking like they were about to die.

The man snorted coldly and said, "Don't go? Do you want to stay in the capital and be beheaded?"

"Wha... what beheading?" The two of them were almost scared to death.

The man said angrily: "The emperor is sending people to investigate the case, and anyone involved will be severely punished. If I were you, I would leave now, lest the emperor one day come back to his senses and drag you along to beheaded."

These words are too intimidating.

The legs of the Guo family went weak and they fell to their knees on the ground.

The strong men didn't say much. They stepped forward and dragged the person up.

His movements were rough and his strength was extremely strong. He stuffed the two of them into the prison car when they left the house.

This couple, who had never been in a prison car in their lives, were so frightened that they did not dare to say a word.

After the car was far away, the uncle of the Guo family asked: "You brave men, we old couple are well-behaved common people. What are you trying to do by arresting us?"

"You are indulging the younger members of the family and violating the law. For example, after harming a girl, you then harbored a criminal. The Emperor and Queen have found out about this matter. You are unforgivable, so don't pretend to be innocent." The man said angrily.

At this point, the Guo family finally recognized the reality.

What they did was completely exposed.

It's just that they don't understand that if they just spend money to eliminate disasters, how can they commit a crime?

If someone in a big family commits a crime, isn't it a matter of spending money to settle it?

Why does it not work when we get to them?

Hearing the two people muttering, the big men were all disdainful.

One of them shouted: "It has been several years since our emperor ascended the throne. Don't you know that the eyes of the emperor and empress cannot tolerate anything? As long as you commit a crime, let alone a small family like you who thinks you are a big family, even if you are a small family, Those who serve as officials and are slaughtered will be punished. You fools, what kind of place is the capital? If you dare to come to the capital to cause trouble, you are really asking for death!"