271-280

Chapter 271 Isn't this just letting her die?

Lin Xuezhu stretched out her hand to help Xie Yunling wipe the mud off her face.

Xie Yunling subconsciously avoided it because she didn't want her aunt to get her hands dirty.

Lin Xuezhu asked gently: "Niece, do you want your aunt to vent your anger for you?"

Xie Yunling shook her head, "I will be careful in the future."

Lin Xuezhu smiled and said word by word: "If someone wants to harm you, you can't avoid it if you are careful. Yes. To deal with evil people, you must be more evil than them. If you are bullied, you must return it on the spot."

Under Xie Yunling's shocked eyes, Lin Xuezhu stood up slowly and walked towards the women.

Those women were obviously a little nervous.

But when I think about it, they were at a disadvantage last time because they had no weapons, and several of them were bullied by a little girl.

This time it was different. They all had something in their hands, and there were officers and soldiers nearby, so the little girl didn't dare to do anything to them.

Thinking about it this way, those women were confident.

One of them whispered: "Let her provoke us first, so that if we fight back against her, no one will blame us."

The others knew what they were doing, and they all looked prepared.

Lin Xuezhu asked with a cold face, calmly and powerfully: "Whoever pushed my niece down, it's best to stand up for yourself. If you are caught by me, you won't even have the chance to kneel down and beg for mercy."

Her voice was weak . Big, but everyone around heard it.

Xie Yunling bit her lip and was very nervous. She was afraid that her aunt would suffer.

"Sir, can you please go and help my aunt?" she said to the officer and soldier closest to her.

The officer lowered his head, looked at her with a complicated expression, and said, "Girl, believe me, it's better if I don't help."

Xie Yunling's eyes were full of disappointment, and she subconsciously wanted to go over and help Lin Xuezhu.

But the body covered with thick mud was already exhausted, but he could not stand up.

Helpless, she could only look at Lin Xuezhu's slender back nervously, and slowly walked towards the women.

"Don't come over here. We won't be polite if you come back." One of the women said, "We didn't push her. She fell down on her own. Don't bite her randomly. There are rules here."

Her voice As soon as it fell, Lin Xuezhu had already firmly grasped the shovel in her hand.

She tried to snatch the shovel back, but found that it wouldn't move.

Her heart suddenly went cold. She never expected that this little girl was so strong!

Lin Xuezhu smiled at her, twisted her hand hard, and took the shovel off.

The other hand reached up to the top of her head at some point and grabbed the roots of her hair.

Lin Xuezhu, with a shovel in one hand and a woman in the other, turned towards the mixing pit.

When several other women saw this, they wanted to rush to help.

However, Lin Xuezhu waved his hand and swept the shovel backwards, almost hitting the faces of the women.