241-250

Chapter 241 The whole family's expectations were raised.

Kong Bo saw the prisoners getting excited and quickly cleared his throat and said: "Quiet, the case has not been completed yet. You can talk about matters unrelated to this case in private. "

After hearing this, the prisoners consciously shut up.

Kong Bo glanced at the tortured prisoner and asked, "Since you are the one who threw the bowl, what happened to the one who died?"

After he said it, everyone came to their senses.

The one who died was not the one who threw the bowl, the one who really did the bad thing is still alive.

In this case, that man's death really had nothing to do with the Lin family.

The prisoner who was being tortured replied: "Sir, I don't know how he died. However, he saw the Lin family's cubs playing below and told me when he came back."

"So, he knew that it was you who hit the Lin family with the bowl. Child?" Kong Bo quickly grasped the key point.

The tortured prisoner's eyes rolled around for a long time before he figured out the deeper meaning of these words, and he quickly shouted: "I didn't kill anyone, sir, I didn't kill him."

"What about your bowl?" Kong Bo asked.

"The bowl... I used the bowl to hit that kid."

"What about his bowl?"

"I don't know."

"Torture!"

Following Kong Bo's order, the military stick was swung again.

One after another, hitting the already bloody body.

Lin Xuezhu looked at all this calmly, without any wavering in his eyes.

When she first crossed over, she didn't dare to do such a thing that would take human life.

But now, she gradually understands a truth.

Some people, if you are kind to them, will kill you.

The world she lived in before was not peaceful, but it had a large population and the villains were in the minority.

She thought sin was far away from her, but in fact it was just because she hadn't seen it enough.

It's different now. The North, the place of exile, is simply the Valley of the Wicked.

If she didn't stand up, she would be swallowed up in a minute.

Lin Xuezhu watched the prisoner being beaten until he was almost alive, and then he put his fingerprints on the confession and was dragged off by the officers and soldiers.

She turned her head and looked at Yuan Xiu deeply.

Yuan Xiu was also looking back at her, his eyes firm, as if telling her that she had done nothing wrong.

Lin Xuezhu smiled slightly, the smile was cold and helpless.

The case was closed and the Lin family was acquitted.

Two criminals with evil intentions were eliminated, as well as an informant of the prefect.

Lin Xuezhu and Centurion No. 1 looked at each other and understood.

Some things don't need to be made clear.

From the moment Centurion One used words to trick Centurion Two, Lin Xuezhu understood his intention.

Once you understand his intentions, you understand the attitude of his superiors.

With the help of his own strength, he put on such a good show.