111-120

Chapter 111: Make a Garden in the Space

Lin Chengzhang looked at Wei Hao in horror, with a look like "Which of your eyes can see that I am happy?"

At the same time, he noticed that the lady's eyes suddenly became sharp when she looked at him.

"Madam, I'm not, I didn't." Lin Chengzhang's momentum suddenly weakened.

Wen Xiuqing didn't appreciate it at all. She stared at him and asked coldly: "What's going on in the woods? When did you get into the woods? Why didn't you tell me anything?"

Soul asked three times, and Lin Chengzhang instantly became incoherent. .

He looked at Lin Xuezhu with pleading eyes, silently expressing: Girl, save daddy.

Lin Xuezhu was speechless. How could a good kidnapping turn into a family ethics drama?

It seems that if we don't take action, someone will die.

Lin Xuezhu said coldly: "Are you delusional? My father obviously hates you, can't you see it? Do you think you can come to my house and live a good life by relying on my father? Dream on! "

A few words made Wei Hao's face turn blue and white.

She raised the corners of her mouth sadly, glanced at Wen Xiu's fair cheeks, and said: "Brother Lin, you don't accept me because of this woman, right? I will destroy her face now, so that you won't You dislike me."

As he spoke, he raised his hand suddenly and stabbed Wen Xiuqing's face hard with the branch.

There was a pop and blood splattered everywhere.

The female relatives screamed and closed their eyes in fright.

The men also lowered their heads in disbelief.

Wen Xiuqing reached out her hand in disbelief and wiped the blood from her face. She swayed and looked like she was about to faint.

Lin Chengzhang rushed over, caught her shaky body, and helped her back with distressed support.

Everyone in the Lin family slowly opened their eyes, and then they realized that the person whose blood was splattered on the spot was not Wen Xiuqing, but Wei Hao.

A dagger was inserted into Wei Hao's neck, her eyes rolled up, and she died with a ferocious look on her face.

"Cousin!" Lu Mo saw Yuan Xiu, who was being carried by Yan Da from the side, and Liu Kui, who looked solemn beside them.

He knew that the person who made such a decisive move with such precise timing must be his cousin.

Yuan Xiu cast an admiring look at Lin Xuezhu.

This is the first time they have cooperated, and they didn't expect to have such a tacit understanding.

She deliberately angered Wei Hao, giving him the opportunity to take action.

Lin Xuezhu raised her eyebrows and said to Liu Kui: "Master, you saw what happened just now. We did not kill innocent people indiscriminately."

Liu Kui raised his hand, indicating that she didn't need to say anything more.

When he turned around and asked someone to bury the body, his face looked a little gray.

Meeting such a prisoner, he really didn't know whether he was lucky or unlucky.

All in all, I feel very tired.

"Master, don't forget to take me with you when you go to the city tomorrow." Lin Xuezhu reminded kindly.