281-290

Chapter 281 Is this really the Mrs. Lin he knows?

Lin Xuezhu learned how to build secret rooms in the bank from Zhou's shop.

She is someone who never refuses to learn good styles from others just because they are enemies.

For example, this secret room, she felt, was very well designed.

After going down a flight of stairs, there is a heavy iron door on the left and right sides.

Lin Xuezhu used the key to open the iron door on the right, and saw a large room made of bluestone bricks inside.

The walls are not only thick, but also double-layered, with molten iron poured into the middle.

Ordinary thieves will definitely not be able to break through this iron wall and sneak into the secret room to steal things.

Lin Xuezhu asked Yuan Xiu to stand farther away as she was about to show off her magical powers.

I saw her gearing up, and after some operations, rows of wooden shelves appeared in the room.

On each wooden shelf, there are some small wooden boxes neatly placed.

Yuan Xiu walked up and opened a small wooden box and saw that there were all silver ingots neatly placed inside.

He picked up a silver ingot and took a look at it. He found that it was not from the treasury, and he was secretly relieved.

"Why, are you afraid that I will be confused and take out the money from the treasury?" Lin Xuezhu asked with a half-smile.

Yuan Xiu couldn't help but sigh, his wife was really more ghost than ghost.

He didn't say anything, she just said what was in his heart.

"Madam, I..." Yuan Xiu was a little embarrassed.

Lin Xuezhu smiled and said: "Don't worry, husband, these are all moved from the private treasury of those corrupt officials. I checked before and took them out after making sure there were no marks on them."

Yuan Xiu said with a smile: " Madam is very thoughtful."

Lin Xuezhu smiled and said nothing.

It's easy to say that she is thoughtful, but who can understand the pain of going into the space to pack her things every night?

However, after working for so long, isn't it just for today?

The most wonderful punishment in the world is to use your enemy's money to do things for yourself!

If those who framed her husband knew that all their money was used to build the Northern Territory, they wouldn't be able to spit out enough blood, right?

Lin Xuezhu smiled so much that he showed his big white teeth.

She took Yuan Xiu's hand, locked the room, and went to the one on the left.

In ancient times, the left was respected, so she planned to put gold in the room on the left.

After entering the room, she operated in the same way. After filling up the room, she pulled Yuan Xiu out of the secret room.

The yellow and white things are already in place, and the next question is who to trap.

When Lin Xuezhu returned to the carriage, his expression was already very calm.

The couple drove back to Anbei City and went to Wangshencheng to report.

When Wang Shen saw the two men coming back, he said enthusiastically: "Ms. Lin, I just asked someone to pull another cart of fertilizer. Lord Huang asked me to pass a message to you two. Lord Kong will go and sit in the cave in the evening."