191-200

Chapter 191 Confession

Bureau Lin Xuezhu fell asleep and was suddenly woken up by Yuan Xiu.

She stood up, got out of the carriage, and saw Lu Mo running out of the village quickly.

"Cousin, Li Zheng is missing." Lu Mo said.

Yuan Xiu was thoughtful, silent for a moment, and said to Lin Xuezhu, "Madam, the situation is different."

When Lin Xuezhu heard this, her heart trembled.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Yuan Xiu pointed to the official responsible for night duty not far away.

Lin Xuezhu looked in the direction of his finger and saw the official leaning against a big tree, sounding loudly as he slept.

I only heard Yuan Xiu say: "The official is always alert on duty at night. Even if he occasionally falls asleep, he will wake up quickly."

As he said that, he picked up a small stone from the ground and threw it at the official.

The stone hit the officer on the forehead. He groaned twice but did not wake up.

Lin Xuezhu sensed something was wrong and immediately climbed out of the carriage and called the woman closest to them.

The woman closed her eyes tightly and showed no reaction.

Lu Mo also called several male prisoners, but without exception, none of them woke up.

"They were drugged." Lin Xuezhu looked at Yuan Xiu.

Yuan Xiu nodded, "It seems that there is indeed a problem there, and his method was clever. The medicine he administered did not have an immediate effect, so no one noticed it."

Lin Xuezhu thought for a while and said, "Husband, in this case, first take care of the problem at home. Others move to a safe place, you and I stay to check the situation."

Yuan Xiu agreed and said to Lu Mo: "Take them away, don't take the carriage, and go to the mountains to find a place to hide."

"Cousin, then . What if you and your cousin are in danger?" Lu Mo asked worriedly.

Yuan Xiu looked indifferent, "It doesn't matter, my leg injury has healed, and there is nothing ordinary people can do to me."

Lin Xuezhu also quickly helped, "Yes, if we stay here, it will be easy even if we have to run. There are so many people in the family, and there is no one to protect them. You have a heavy responsibility, so you must be careful."

Lin Xuezhu said this, without giving Lu Mo a chance to refuse, and directly made arrangements for him.

Lu Mo thought for a moment and felt that what his cousin said made sense, so he nodded in agreement.

The three of them immediately went to other carriages and woke everyone up.

Hearing that the situation was different, everyone's expressions immediately became serious.

When they heard that Lin Xuezhu and Yuan Xiu were staying, everyone couldn't help but worry.

But the entire exile team, except for their family, was drugged.

They can leave, but they cannot ignore the life and death of others.

Besides Yuan Xiu and Lin Xuezhu, who else is the only one who has the ability to save people?

Although they were worried, everyone still had to take shelter in the mountains under the leadership of Lu Mo.

Yan Da and the three brothers from the Hu family, one on the left, one on the right, and two behind, cooperated very well.