41-50

Chapter 41 The old lady is fat and sweaty.

"Niece, can I start talking?"

Lin Chengyao geared up and looked at Lin Xuezhu impatiently.

Lin Xuezhu looked at this uncle who looked mature but was actually a child with a funny look, and nodded helplessly.

Lin Chengyao received permission, rushed to his family, and vividly recounted what had just happened.

At the end, he also focused on expressing his inner shock.

After he finished speaking, Lin Xuezhu asked expressionlessly: "Uncle, do you think that our carriage was bought with your hardships?"

Lin Chengyao instantly put away his high-spirited expression and said seriously: "My body is like this." If you can do something for your family with your trivial medical skills, you will be able to learn something."

Lin Xuezhu: "Okay, uncle is the most enlightened."

Lin Chengzhang listened carefully to the cause and effect of the matter and signaled to Lin Xuezhu that he wanted to talk in secret.

The father and daughter, one behind the other, retreated from the team until there was no one waiting within two meters around them.

Lin Chengzhang said: "Daughter, as a father, why do you think this matter is strange?"

He has been in officialdom for a long time, so he still knows some inside stories.

The punishment of exile was not intended to keep the prisoner alive from the beginning.

The officers escorted the prisoners, and they were not responsible for death or injury.

As long as half of the team is left when they reach their destination, they are considered successful.

Therefore, there was no need for Liu Kui to trade a carriage for Lin Chengyao's medical skills.

Regarding this issue, even if Lin Chengzhang didn't ask, Lin Xuezhu planned to find an opportunity to tell him.

So he said: "Dad, this exile is a little different."

Lin Chengzhang's heart suddenly lifted.

Different means someone is going to cause trouble.

Lin Xuezhu lowered his voice and said: "There have been years of war in the north, and the cities and fortifications have been destroyed. We, the people, are going to be sent to do coolies. Not only us, but also the prisoners in the prisons in various places. Move to the north. Therefore, the court's secret decree is that the survival rate of each batch of prisoners must not be less than 70%. This is why Liu Kui needs a doctor like his uncle."

Lin Chengzhang was shocked.

As a coolie, he had expected that most of the exiled prisoners would not be able to escape this fate.

But, will the prisoners in the local prison also go?

Wouldn't the Northern Territory become the realm of evil people?

Lin Xuezhu sneered, "The imperial court will not care about the lives of these prisoners if they are ill and seek medical treatment in a hurry. So I thought that along the way, we must find a way to win over our team. When we get to Bei Only by working together to protect each other can we work together to protect each other."

Lin Chengzhang nodded without hesitation, "My daughter, you are right, you must prepare for this matter early."

Lin Xuezhu continued, "Dad, you will have to spend time on this matter in the future. I have some thoughts. My uncle is simple, let him shine in treating diseases and saving people. "