25- St. Govor's Well

Blue ideas. Cold memories that could burn hot. Harsh purple winds and black storm clouds grasping together, trying to form the right combination of wrath and thought. The brainstorm had always been such a helpful design that could wrap around my mind and find solutions. Ideas were the misty raindrops falling from concept clouds. Lightening struck as scenarios to take into the shelter of consideration. Icy winds could hold all of my focus and senses in a grip that was tight with determination of problem solving.

Dependable storms to get lost in and awake with better states of mind and techniques of looking at the situation. Always a productive and comforting tool forever sitting in my minds resources. A manifestation of moving on along.
I never knew it to be the violent, swarm of horrid possibilities and clouds of thick worry and thicker uncertainty that is taking over my mind this time.

It's not just thought, it's emotions. Raging emotions that I have no control over, they've made their way into the storm, giving it a life of it's own. Blinding my judgment, my rational thought, my focus and concentration. A vortex, sucking up all my reason. Throwing out every thought in my head, tossing around my foundation, flipping over progress and sending cracks down my stability. It's taken over so quickly, so roughly. My whole minds gotten scattered, it's full of fear and anxiety. It's something I know I'm right to be afraid of and something I never could've prepared for. I've never been in such a position where I cannot stop but also have no idea where to go so I go forth blindly. It's never been this vital.

The walls around me might be brown or they could be black. They could be warm, but I feel cold. They probably have spots and etches through out them, but I'd never notice a detail so small as I rush through them. I know I've seen them before, and I know I've been surrounded by them for days now, but I can't notice or think of anything around me in the slightest. I don't see the room given to me, I don't see the floor made of tree, I don't know what color the door that I just walked through is. All I see passed this home is the woods. The evil, dark, infested forest that the demon boy calls his 'trap'. The basically blinding forest that the boys who live here all have a special, magic-protection item just to walk through. The woods that, at the very least, Pan warned me specifically to never walk through without a weapon.

I can only think of K in the middle of the dim, dark, dangerous place. Alone. Waiting for me to get to him, as Pan so obviously set this entire scheme up, using K as a pawn. The woods are clogging all thought with fear, but the thought of saving K is drowning the out the fear.

That is all I can see as I rush through the threshold, until I'm stopped by my new babysitter who is standing right outside my door.

"Get out of my way," reflexively, it leaves my mouth as he stops me.

"Someone's cranky," W says.

"You let him bomb the beach,"

W laughs, "How the hells would I be able to stop him from doing anything,"

I suppose he's right, but still, I see nothing else besides the storm of how I'm going to save K, "How could you not care about where K is? I saw your face when Pan said the well, you know what it is."

He so easily, too easily, shrugs me off, "You've got selective hearing. I keep telling you K's gonna be just fine."

"Yes, he is. Because I'm gonna get him back." I push passed him.

He walks beside me, "Didn't Pan tell you what the Lurid is? Or have you not understood, yet. 'Cause you really shouldn't try and walk through without-"

A monster repellent-
Navigation-
A weapon-
Too many voices at once, too loud, too fast, "Yes! I get it!" I decompress my lungs in an exhale, "I'm walking into a death trap but I suppose that's why I got you." I'm doing my best to convey calm.