Chapter Four: Host Club goes to the resort!

I was just arriving to school when I was grabbed by Mori and Honey, but really, more Mori. "Good, bring her." Tamaki said and they shoved me into a car. "Right, I want to know where I am going and I want to know if Haruhi is going to." I said and next thing I know the twins and Haruhi plopped in. I pulled her into a hug, "let's just hope their not taking us somewhere good to bury the bodies." I said and Haruhi sighed, "yeah, that would be bad."

After awhile I got tetchy. "Guys..." I moaned, "why are we in this car? Where are we going? I'm bord. Can we stop the car and run the rest of the way or something?" I said and Hikaru sighed, "are you always like this?" He asked as we pulled up to a glass dome. "Yes! My legs feel like they gained twenty pounds just sitting there." "How do you handle being in school?" The twins muttered together. "She doesn't. She taps the end of her pencil on her hand and she moved her legs up and down." Kyoya said and I jumped out and stretched, "Land! Sweet land!" I cheered as a bird flew past me, nearly attacking me! "Hostile tweeters!" I said and was dragged by two twin maids to the girls area. There were bathing suits as far as the eye could see! Haruhi and I were forced to endure picking bathing suits. I found a simple black bikini, it was a bit small but all of these were! One of them was just strings! I would have worn it if I didn't have morals. I was stripped of my paint covered jeans and shirt and forced to where the bathing suit.

I exited and saw that Tamaki was blushing crazily at Haruhi. He made her wear a yellow jumper, saying that she shouldn't show skin until she's married. "Well, that's bad form m'Lord." The twins said and pointed to me who was exiting the girl's area. Tamaki jumped back, with face was nearly beet red. "That's too small!" Tamaki said, "well, it was this or the string one. Would you rather I'd be in that instead Tamaki?" He pulled his dress shirt over me, buttoning it up in the middle, his hand brushed my skin and it felt like it caught on fire! A sharp tingle danced down my spine as I cleared my throat and walked away from the dazed blonde.

I sat with my legs dangled in the current pool. The only thing that worried me was that Honey could stay absolutely still! "Mr. Raccoon, Mr. Raccoon, can't you come and swim with me somehow?" I sang, kicking my feet in the water, having a bunch of fun. "Hina-chan, come in! The water feels great!" Honey said and I unbuttoned the shirt and jumped in. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Tamaki smashed his head into a tiki pole. I giggled and swam carefully in the current pool. Letting the waves slowly caress my skin, my wet hair trailing behind me. I sighed and opened my eyes to see a huge wave heading our way! I wasn't so much hit by the wave then being pulled down by the rapids. The last thing before I was pulled down was Tamaki shouting my name while everyone else called Honey's. I understand completely why they would be worried over Honey, even though he's a third year and very strong, he's still got a small body. I also understand why Tamaki called my name, he thinks I'm basically weak against rapids. Which I very much am.

Finally the rapids went down enough that I swam to the surface. I'm used to holding my breath for a long time, because some of my pieces that I've painted would have been ruined if I were to breath on them, smuggling the paint and creating a very angry Hina. I looked around and saw that I was in a thick jungle. "Well, this sucks." I said just to myself as I walked through the deep thicket. It began to rain and I sware to God when I find Kyoya, I'm telling him to put maps around here and to get rid of that wave feature, people can get seriously hurt! "Honey!" I called, the rain was now pouring down in buckets. "Honey-sempai!" I called and sneezed. "Great, now I'm getting a cold." I muttered, this bathing suit didn't help at all. "Honey!" I called and was grabbed from behind! I struggled as he took me to a clearing where I saw Mori and Haruhi! "You let me go this instant!" I said and stomped on his foot. He loosened his grip and I ran to Mori and Haruhi. "Give us the boy and the girl." Said one guy as he tried to grab Haruhi and me. "You got the wrong end of the stick pal!" I said and hit him with a branch, it was probably more annoying than hurtful. I heard Tarzan yell but when I listened closer it was Honey! He swung in and pummeled the guy. He soon did that to the rest and I hugged Haruhi close to me as the rest of the host club came running up. "You didn't get hurt? Are you sure your alright?" I asked and checked Haruhi for damage, there was nothing. "What about you? You got a few scrapes and cuts." Haruhi said and I smiled, "yeah, your fine." I said and hugged her. I pulled back and sneezed, quickly, quietly, and it sounded like all my other kitten sneezes. "Did you catch a cold?" Haruhi asked as she placed her hand to my forehead and I shook my head, "no, I'm fine." I said and I felt someone place quickly shirt on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Tamaki smiling down at me. I blushed and smiled back, or at least I think I blushed, my face does feel quite hot. "Kyoya, you should place maps or something around there and get rid of that wave feature, it could cause injuries and lawsuits." I said as we walked back. "I see that now, thank you." He said with a smile, "and in other words we were guinea pigs." I muttered as I went back into the lady's room and changed back into my clothes. I came back and they were talking about the beach. I shook my head as I got into the limo and I cuddled Haruhi and fell asleep.

I woke up and found Haruhi gone and Tamaki, who was in deep thought with a red face, and I were the only ones left. "Haruhi?" I asked and Tamaki looked over to me, "you fell asleep, we're dropping you off right now." I yawned and rubbed my face. "Right. Sorry. I'm just really tired..." he cut me off, "why are you so attached to Haruhi?" He blurted out. I watched him for a few seconds, "why ask that?" I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "Well, a lot of things but your always worried about her, you cried when you thought we'd suggest you to stay away, and you act like someone closer than just a cousin." He said and I rubbed my hands forcefully together. "I told you. I'm selfish-" "those aren't really selfish actions." "And I made a promise... several promises..." I said as the car stopped in front of my house. "To who?" Tamaki asked as I got out of the car.

"Haruhi's mother namely."