Chapter Twelve: Pain

We got back to the club room and only Tamaki and I wanted to help the News Paper Club... would they be the... Post Club? (Lol) "guys, clubs are like a family." Tamaki said, "and if you split apart a club, you are braking a family." I said and he looked briefly over to me but I avoided his gaze. "No." I held my hands together, "please big brother Kyoya? Pretty please?" I asked and he watched me, Tamaki was doing the puppy eyes along with me. "Fine! On my rules only!" I jumped up and hugged Kyoya, "thank you Kyoya!" I said and Tamaki pulled me off of him, his eyes narrow at Kyoya before he realized what he did. He jumped on Kyoya and hugged him too. "What was that all about M'Lord?" The twins asked. Haruhi watched me and I shrugged as the bell rang and it was time to go, tomorrow we'd be doing this on the weekend to help them out. Haruhi called me, I was dreading on what she'd say. "Hello?" I asked, I was a bit busy going shopping for non-painted on clothes. "Anything you want to tell me?" She asked, "not really. Why?" She sighed, "what happened today? Tamaki never does that." She said and I shrugged, "well, he probably didn't like me hugging Kyoya before he could. How am I supposed to know?" I asked as I went through shirts, they were all lacy camisole-like shirts. "If you don't tell me I'll ask Kyoya." She said, "be my guest, I don't think he knows why Tamaki is acting like this." I said and she sighed, "you've been acting like this too you know." She said before hanging up. I bought a few shirts. Some where very cute, others were plain. I bought some of the same type but different colour because I liked the design. It was a low cut spaghetti strapped shirt with ruffles. I liked it enough to buy three, one in purple with black ruffles, one in cream with black ruffles, and one in red with black ruffles. I also got some jeans, all of them regular denim, one pair was in black, one of them was light blue, near white, and the other was just the happy normal blue.

The next day I got dressed in an outfit of my new black jeans and the red revision of my now favorite shirt. I found some of my red hidden wedges and laced them up. I bolted out the door to get to the school and I was met with everyone in their uniforms. I sighed and hugged Haruhi. "No paint? Who are you?" She joked and Hikaru and Kaoru inspected me. "You always have paint on your clothes, what happened? Why are you caring about how you look?" Hikaru asked, I shrugged, "nothing happened, I got tiered of all the paint on my clothes." Honey checked my forehead with his hand and they all looked confused, "Hina, what happened?" I sighed, "I went clothes shopping because the paint turned out to be a bit flammable." I said and they sighed, "how do you catch your clothes on fire so often?" Tamaki asked, "it's because I'm so hot." I said and he blushed and nodded before looking away. The Post Club was hovering around as we played a game. I sat down and watched them for awhile till we played hide and seek. I hid behind the hydrangeas, I heard a twig snap behind me. I jolted back and saw some of the girls in pricey dresses and fancy jewelry. I jumped out and ran to the rose garden, sure to lose then in there. They chased after me and cornered me inside the maze. After they trashed me and pushed me into the rose garden I stayed there, not wanting to move because it hurt and not wanting to stay because someone might see. "We found Haruhi and Tamaki, but now, where's Hina?" Kaoru asked, "maybe she left?" "No, let me try her phone. I doubt she'd leave." Kyoya said and not a second later did my phone begin to ring. I was at the edge of the rose maze, they must be right there. "Hina, we can hear your phone, are you hiding from us?" "I thought that was the goal of the game, you cheaters." I said, still on the ground. "You don't sound too good. Are you alright?" Tamaki asked, "won't lie, been better. I fell into the rose bushes... I'll find my way out, don't you worry." I said, groaning as I got up. "Did something else happen?" Honey asked, "yeah, but you know, as life shall go." I said getting up and I fell once more, landing loudly on the gravel, God could I be more pathetic? Please, if I could, make it now. "Hina, we're coming to get you. Stay where you are, don't worry." Tamaki said, "ha! Me worried? Get your eyes checked, I'm never worried about things like this." I said, walking away. I reached a pavilion and sat down for a second. I closed my eyes when I heard it, gravel being forcefully pushed aside by a running pair of feet. "Hina, thank God your alright." Haruhi said and I laughed, "come on, when have I never been alright?" Haruhi grew dark, I felt her slap my cheek. "You treat everything like a game! You say you don't want to be lied to but then you do exactly that when you talk to me! You try and let others in but that doesn't last long! You shut them out!" "I don't shut people out! I never did!" I said, the smile slapped off of my face. "Yes! Yes you do!" I sighed, "name three times when I shut people out! I never did. Ha, I win." "Your doing it right now, your shutting yourself off from everyone! And the other day, you gave Tamaki the nickname Tam-Tam, you only do that to people you trust but the slightest misstep you reverted him back to calling him Suou!" "Alright, fine, twice, never three times-!" "When Sakura died!" My eyes flared with anger, proper anger that I haven't ever felt before. "Don't say that name." I said and she shook her head, "you can't pretend that she never existed! She lived and then she died, it's life, a part of your life!" Haruhi said, I raised my hand to hit her but couldn't. I tried to but I couldn't. Tears streamed down my face as I felt this rage and sadness overwhelm me.