2.Why is She smiling?

"I say I don't want to marry her

"I say I don't want to marry her. Why don't you understand"? "I have already said thousands of times to you, but you are just thinking about your fake best friend's daughter. I don't like her. Why don't you understand that she just wants to marry me for money"?

"Shut up! Evan, you are shouting at your mother. Where are your manners"? She shouted and I ran my hand on my hair.

"Then why don't you understand and think that I don't want to marry her? She just wants to marry for money. She doesn't love me". I say, and as a response, I get a hard slap on my right cheek. It
It was so hard that I could feel electricity all over my cheek.

I closed my eyes for a second, took my keys, and left the house in anger.
I drive towards I don't know where. I am just driving in anger. "My mother doesn't listen to me. She wants me to marry that girl. I don't love it. I don't know about her. But I am pretty sure she wants to marry me for my money. Her intentions are not good".

"My mother didn't even ask how my day was. Am I hungry? After coming from the hospital I just wanted to lay on the bed. I am fricking tired but
Before entering the house properly she starts asking her questions. She can ask those questions later. She just wants me to marry her best friend's daughter".

I drive towards I don't know where. The rain started, and my car stopped. I try to start it again but it's not responding. I don't have an umbrella. I close my eyes, rest my head on the back of the seat, and take a nap so the rain stops, but it's only getting heavier.

In frustration, I hit my hand on the window, opened the door and checked the car. Maybe something is wrong I am all soaked in rain. I hate rain. It just makes me uncomfortable. I am going to catch a cold. What should I do now? I tried to call my brother. But there is no signal at all. In frustration, I throw my phone inside the car. And ran my hand on my wet hairs.

"Today's day is one of the worst days of my life". I murmured.

Bastard! I abused my car and kicked it.

"You asshole! You didn't even support me" I yelled and closed my eyes. It's already Dark, and I don't think someone will give me a lift.
"No one gave a lift to a man that's a fact"!

I was checking my car again when I felt the rain was not hitting me. I saw an umbrella over my head. I turned, and my eyes met with the beautiful woman who looked the same as me. She is short but beautiful. She has an umbrella And a smile on her face.
Her hair is dancing in the air. The saree pallu has some drops of mud. She doesn't notice that maybe.

"Why is she smiling"? "Is she a thief or a kidnapper"?

"Who are you, miss"? I asked her politely like I was not abusing my car in frustration a few minutes ago.

"Liana", she says in her sweet voice.

"What do you want"? I ask while crossing my arms over my chest. I don't care who she is.