3.I am not your Servant

I pushed the door of my room

I pushed the door of my room. In which he is staying. After listening to Anita's aunty lecture I borrowed clothes for him.

He is looking at my table. Especially on my makeup products.
"Did he know that I have Rare Beauty products"? Flexing in French. Haha!

I stood in front of him, gave him clothes, opened the door of the bathroom, and gestured for him to go inside.

He went inside, and I looked at my small closet. I don't have many clothes. I bring only some clothes. I was thinking of buying some.

I pick up my clothes and again throw my clothes inside, and close the door again. I will set them up later.

I left the room. This is the only room that has all the facilities. In four days I only do some work. Like replacing some tiles and cleaning a room for living in.

Now I have to sleep on the sofa in the living room. He is my guest. I have to do this little for him. I entered a room to change my clothes, and after changing, I closed the door.

I wore a T-shirt and pants and left for the kitchen. I wash my face and hands in the kitchen.

Bell rang, and I made my way towards the main door to open the door and found Aditya, who is Roshni's brother. He gave me the bowl of food on a plate, something I don't know.

"Thank you, Aditya", I said, and he left after smiling at me.

I walked towards the kitchen. And saw aalu ki sabji and some chapatis.

I heard him clear his throat and I turned around and found him.

"Can I get some water?" he said, and I nodded. I gave him water, and he drank it in one go. He is so thirsty.

I fill his glass. He put the glass on the slip and sneezed. Continues in a row.

Sorry, he says, and I shake my head.

I boil some water for him and give him the jug of warm water.

"Drink this". I said, and he nodded.

"Go sit there. I am coming with your food", I say, and he leaves the kitchen. I made his plate gave him his plate, and sat on the other side of the sofa.

"Don't you think that living alone is dangerous for girls"? He says.

"No, I don't live alone I live with my father". I say, and he raises his eyebrows.." then where is he"?

"In France," I say.

"What are you doing here"? He asks.

"I just came here to see my mother's hometown". I said, and he nodded.

"So you are repairing the house"? He says, and I nod with a smile.

We finished our food, and I gave him the medicine.
He took the medicine and checked everything on it. Why is he acting like a doctor?