4. I am stuck

I was sitting on my bed

I was sitting on my bed. Thinking about how beautiful I am. But then the doorbell rang, disturbed me, and I opened the door.

"What are you doing here"? I ask him.

"I am stuck"! He says while throwing his shoes in a corner.

"Excuse me Mr. This is my house. Why are you throwing shoes in my house"?

"Because I am frustrated"!

"Why are you frustrated, care to  Explain"?

"I didn't even get a taxi. No one gives me a lift. Did I look like a thief? They didn't even stop the car. No one"!

"Hahahaha"! I laugh while wrapping my hands around my stomach.

"Are you done"? He asks while sitting on the sofa.

No! I say and laugh more loudly.

"Look at your face. No one did not even give you a lift. Hahaha"!

"Stop! I am hungry". He says

"Then eat air"!

"I am not kidding".

"I am also not kidding", I say

"Don't cry, Evan; if you want to go, then you can leave the village with me in my car, don't worry. My car is good, fine and healthy". I say while throwing back my hair.

"Then give me your car keys. I want to leave the village right now! I can't live here without my coffee and my laptop"

"No! What about me? I don't want to leave this house without repairing it. I will repair everything. So my mother's soul can live here peacefully.
We will leave when my work is completely done"! I say, and he rests his head on the back of the sofa.

"You sleep in the living room I will sleep in my room". I say and claim the stairs.

"Give me a pillow".
I throw a pillow and blanket on his face And close the door of my room with a thud.

"My mother used to love this house so much because she made it with her own money. She used to tell me about how many difficulties she had to overcome to earn money. At that time, women usually don't do work. They usually do household work. My mother was the only woman in this village who had her own house. Not her husband's, not her father's, not her brother's house it was her own house".

"So when she dies, I promise myself that I will visit this house one day and I will be here. But after looking at the situation of this house I started repairing this house.
Maybe my mother's soul lives here. So why not clean it and make it better for her living"?

"Mom! I love you". I say with my eyes full of tears looking towards the ceiling with a pain in my heart.

_________