5.Book my tickets to France!

"You are my wife now! Kis muh se Liana ko bolunga mein yeh"

"You are my wife now! Kis muh se Liana ko bolunga mein yeh". I said while closing my eyes.

"I ruined her life. What will I reply to my mom and her parents? What will I tell her when she wakes up that I can't even protect her? What type of man am I? It's all my fault".

My head and shoulder pain, nothing in front of my heart. It's going to be dark. And I will run away at midnight with her. I can't leave her here. Men are made to protect women. And now she is my woman. How can I leave here alone between this bunch of idiots? Who has no brain?

"If I didn't marry her, then they would kill me and make her marry the guy from their tribe. I heard them saying this when the whole marriage was finished".

She is on the floor on the mattress. These stupid people don't even have a bed. My blood is dry in my head. This dry blood is annoying me. I was about to drink some water, but the water was so dirty. How can they drink this water? Being a doctor is so stressful. You want all things perfect.

__________

I am running in the forest with her in my arms. I don't know how much I am going to hold her. But at least we are out of that village. I have been trying to find the main road for 30 minutes, and now I am here on the road.

I walked and found her car at least no one stole her car. I make her sit inside the car and try to find the phone.

Her phone is on the seat. I dial my brother's number and make him come here. I sat in the driver's seat and looked at my head and shoulder. I ignored and drank some water and made her also drink the water.

After a few minutes, my dumb brother is here looking at me with a wide smile on his face. He is only 25 but acting like a teenage kid.

He opened the door, and I took her in my arms and made her lay on the backseat, her head on my lap.

"She is so beautiful"! He says I opened my eyes and gave him death glares.

"Bhabhi hai tere"! I say and he smirks.

I again put my head on the back of the seat and closed my eyes.

He asked about what happened, and I told him the story with my uninterested mouth, of course.

"Wow! Your story is so unrealistic," he says, and I roll my eyes.

"Bro, you can tell me that she was your girlfriend, that's why that day you left the house in anger and went to her. And married her, and now you are making excuses"! He says, and I ignore him.

"Here we are, brother". He says, and I open my eyes. He opened the door for me. And try to awaken Liana but she is still in no sense. So I took her in my arms..I was about to enter the house when he stopped me.

"Don't enter like this I am coming in a minute. Don't come inside", he says, and I gave him death glares.

He comes in less than a minute. And put a kalash full of rice on the door. I raise my eyebrows.