7. "She is my wife"

I was quietly doing my work on my laptop when the door opened and I didn't bother to look

"Hey, who are you"? A masculine voice hit me, and I turned my face and looked at him.

I smile at him hey! I say he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you a thief? Are you sitting in my best friend's room? Where is he? Did you kill him"?

"He is cooking dinner maybe". I say and sit on the bed properly.

"But who are you" he said, and I chuckled.

"I will not tell you until Evan tells me to tell you," I say, and he laughs.

"Listen, you can tell me anything. He also tells me everything, like everything. I know everything about him, so don't hesitate. Are you his girlfriend"?

"No, I am his wife", I say, and he puts his hand on his heart and takes a step backwards.

"He cheated on me," he said and sat on the bed.

I laugh at his actions and words.

"You both got married and he didn't even tell me. But I am not sad. He has a beautiful wife after all" he says and kisses my knuckles.

"Don't touch her"! A loud voice entered the room, and I looked back at him. Coming inside with a tray in his hand.

I jumped out of bed to take the tray. I am so hungry. I took the tray and sat on the couch to eat my food.

"Aaram se"! He says and i hum in response.

"Why didn't you tell me that you married this woman"? His best friend says while pointing his finger towards me. I throw the pillow on his face.

"You crazy lady"! He says, and I chuckle.

"Don't call her that; otherwise, I will tell everyone that".. he stopped on his way and said something in his ear. That I can't hear.

I rolled my eyes and started eating my food after washing my hands.

They both are on the balcony. I ate my food in peace and went to the closet to change my clothes, but I came back and sat on the bed.

I scroll through Instagram and yawn. I am feeling sleepy.

"Bye, Bhabhi Ji, I am going. By the way, nice to meet you. My name is Siddharth". He says, and I smile.

"I am Liana Dubois", I say, and Evan added.

"Her name is Liana oberoi". He says in his deep voice.
Siddharth chuckled and left while shaking his head with a smile.

Evan also left the room and came after a minute with some big boxes in his hand.

"Here are your clothes can you check them"? He said, and I nodded.