10/14/24

dear ◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️,

realized that i never actually finished the last part. that's alright. i'm starting to do that less and less these days. school has kept me busy.

i just want to update you.

1. i'm dating him now! it's unbelievable that i have someone to call mine. it's been almost a month since we started dating.

2. he told me he loves me. i'm not there yet, so i felt bad when he told me. but he said that he would wait for me. however long it took.

3. i like him, and i love the idea of having someone to hold and touch and hug. but for some reason i struggle to do those things with him. i can't even hold his hand. but i think i want to now.

4. the only thing that still throws me off is his face. a bit. sometimes. but im starting to even find that cute.

5. i'm so clingy with him. i want to text him all the time. i definitely like him a lot.

6. i try to avoid you in the hallways and try to not make eye contact with you. it's nice having you out of my life. i'm glad we don't talk. you seem like a boring person now. there's not much that i find to be special about you.

7. my life is good.

8. i have an orchestra concert tonight, so i have to get ready. my boyfriend has practice and can't come, which makes me sad. i just hope you aren't there.

wish me luck,

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️