Happiest day of my life

A/N- I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday! But it's finished now and is 5000 words 😭 Enjoy! -Phoebe

As the morning gleams from the sun started to sweep into the clean hotel room, Marjorie started to stir, arching her back as she stretched. The time was 6:40 AM on a crisp Autumn morning. Marjorie sat up causing Reece's arms to slide off her, he was deep in sleep after having a restless night. Marjorie gained her bearings reaching over to the bedside table to grab her amber square glasses, pushing them up her nose looking around the room. She noticed Reece was still fast asleep and left him with a tender kiss on his forehead before slipping out of the silky covers and sliding her feet into her fluffy slippers and standing up. Marjorie saw she had a text from Autumn. She unlocked her phone by swiping it up and reading the message:

'A- Your dress is in my room, just arrived about 10 minutes ago.

M- Thank you, My love. Reece said that Winter has his suit?

A- Yeah, he said he'll run it by, once Alora is fed and you guys are up.

M- Thank you, Reece is still sleeping so I'll give you a buzz when he's ready.' 

Marjorie slipped on one of Reece's oversized shirts and a pair of cycling shorts as Reece started to wake smiling as he saw Marjorie who was messily tying her cherry-red hair up into a bun. 

"Morning my bride" Reece smiled as Marjorie turned around to see Reece now sitting up in bed staring lovingly at his wife to be. 

"Good morning my Husband to be" Marjorie spoke softly, strolling round to Reece's side of the bed and leaving him with a soft kiss on the lips. "I'm going to head over to Autumn's room in a bit. Winter will be over soon." Marjorie said as she pulled the white curtains open, flooding the room with golden, bright light.

"I'll get ready then sweetheart." Reece replied, sleepily standing up and heading into the bathroom.

While Reece was in the bathroom, Marjorie grabbed an empty duffel bag that she had packed and started placing the things she would need for the morning up to the start of the wedding. In the bag she packed: A pack of gum, tissues as she knew she would cry, some jewelry options as she couldn't choose and some other necessities she may need. A few moments later, Reece emerged from the bathroom in his usual jumper and jeans.

"I'm about to head off to Autumn's my love," Marjorie said softly turning to Reece.

"If you have to gorgeous. I'll miss you." Reece smiled placing his hands on Marjorie's shoulders and kissing er warmly on the lips.

Marjorie left Reece with much persisting and headed down a floor to Autumn and Winter's room. Marjorie got to their room just as Winter was leaving holding a garment cover.

"See you in a bit Marjorie" Winter smiled nodding, holding the door open for her. Marjorie stepped into the room which was similar to hers and Reece's.

"Morning Marjorie" Autumn said cradling Alora facing the balcony door, her back to Marjorie.

"How did you... never mind. How are you?" Marjorie asked, placing her duffel bag on the bed and walking round the travel cot to sit next to Autumn.

"I'm alright thank you." Autumn smiled slightly passing Marjorie her niece and standing up.

"Has she been more settled recently?" Marjorie asked, slowly rocking Alora as the baby looked up at Marjorie's beaming face.

"Much better, yes. And how are you?" Autumn asked opening her wardrobe and pulling out an even bigger garment cover that contained Marjorie's dream dress. She bought it round and hung it on the curtain pole so it wouldn't crease.