mattheo riddle: as a vampire

you stand before him, your breath hitching in anticipation. your heart pounds in your chest as you feel his warm breath against your neck, his lips gently tracing the sensitive skin there. suddenly, he freezes, and his body tenses as he draws back, a small frown forming on his face. "you're scared," he says softly, his eyes studying yours.

heat rises to your cheeks. "well, yeah," you reply, your voice quivering slightly. "you're about to bite my neck, and it's going to hurt."

a mischievous smile tugs at the corners of his lips as his hand slowly makes its way up your thigh. a shiver runs down your spine when his fingers brush against your skin. "you know," he whispers, his voice laced with amusement, "i can bite you somewhere else that won't hurt quite as much."

he continues speaking almost nonchalantly, as if discussing the weather. "somewhere your blood is closer to the surface," he says, tracing lazy circles on your skin. "easier access for me. and," he adds, his lips skimming the shell of your ear, "less painful for you."

his fingers trail further up your thigh, his touch gentle yet firm. "your thighs," he continues casually, as if stating a fact. "they're soft, and it won't hurt that much." his breath brushes against your ear, sending another shiver down your spine.

he pauses, letting his words sink in, the anticipation thick in the air. "unless," he suddenly adds, his voice darker now, "you want it to hurt a little."

his hand continues its slow path up your thigh, fingers tracing idle patterns on your skin. "it's up to you, sweetheart," he murmurs, placing a gentle kiss on your neck. "do you want it to hurt, or do you want it to be gentle?"

"gentle," you whisper breathlessly.

almost immediately, he releases your thigh and lowers himself to his knees before you. he looks up at you with a mixture of hunger and devotion in his eyes. "as you wish," he replies, his voice thick with suppressed restraint.

his hands trace the curves of your hips as he leans toward your thigh. he brushes his lips against your skin, the touch so light and gentle it almost tickles. "i'll be gentle, i promise," he whispers, his breath warm against your flesh.

his lips trail soft kisses up your thigh, his tongue occasionally darting out to taste your skin. his touch is light, almost reverent, as though he's worshipping at an altar. "so soft," he murmurs against your skin, his voice heavy with admiration and desire.

as he continues to worship your skin with kisses and gentle nips, he lifts his gaze to meet yours. his eyes are dark with longing, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. then suddenly, he bites down on your thigh, and a sharp jolt of pain mixed with pleasure races through you. you gasp, your hand flying to clutch his shirt, fingers grasping at the fabric as he maintains pressure, his teeth just barely breaking the skin.

feeling you clutch his shirt, he reaches up, covering your hand with his, holding it tightly to reassure you. "shh," he murmurs, his voice low and gravelly. "just relax, sweetheart."

he releases the bite, gently lapping at the wound with his tongue, soothing the tender skin. he lifts your hand from his shirt and brings it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss against your knuckles. "you're doing so well," he whispers, his voice filled with pride and admiration. "just a little longer, okay?"