lorenzo berkshire: as a vampire

you're in the middle of scolding him for his latest kill, your voice filled with both anger and concern. "lorenzo, you can't keep doing this. you can't just go around killing innocent people just because you're hungry."

he pouts at your words, like a petulant child being reprimanded. as he does, he takes your hand and places it against his cheek, looking up at you with those puppy dog eyes. "but i was hungry," he whines, nuzzling his face into your palm.

he keeps nuzzling against your hand, like he's trying to bury himself in your touch. "i couldn't help it," he mumbles, his voice pouty and pleading. "i was so hungry, i just couldn't resist." he looks up at you with big, innocent eyes, as if he expects you to understand and forgive him.

you can't help but soften slightly as you look down at him. "that's not an excuse," you say firmly, sighing as you cup his face in your hands. "you have to control yourself, lorenzo. you can't keep losing control like this."

you're so focused on lecturing him that you don't notice he's slowly maneuvering your wrist toward his mouth, his gaze fixed on your pulse point. it's only when you feel his breath hot against your skin that something feels off. you glance down, and realization dawns as you see his fangs extending just above his lower lip. your eyes widen, and you try to pull your wrist away, but he holds on tight.

he grabs your wrist, his eyes pleading as he looks up at you. "please, baby," he whispers, his voice low and urgent. "just a little taste. i need it. i need you."

his words grow more desperate with each passing second. "please, i'm so hungry. you don't understand what it's like, having this constant, aching hunger inside me. it's unbearable. i need to feed, and you're right here. i won't hurt you, i promise. just a little taste. please, baby. please."

his lips press small nips and kisses along your wrist, the tips of his fangs grazing your skin lightly, sending shivers up your arm. his grip on your wrist is firm, almost bordering on painful, as he continues to beg. "you're the only one who can truly satisfy me," he says, his voice rough with need. "your blood is the only thing that can soothe this hunger, even for a little while. please, baby, don't deny me this. i need you. i need you more than anything."

he pulls you back until you're pressed against the wall, his body pinning you in place. his eyes dark and hungry, he presses a kiss to your pulse point. his lips trace over your skin before his fangs sink into your flesh.

he drinks from your wrist, his eyes closing in ecstasy as your blood hits his tongue. after a few seconds, he pulls away, mouth stained with your blood. looking up at you, he suddenly surges forward, pressing his mouth to yours in a passionate kiss. he nips at your lip with his teeth, just enough to draw a few drops of blood, before pulling back slightly to look at you.

he glances down at your bleeding lip, his tongue flicking out to lick away the blood. "can you taste yourself?" he asks, his voice low and rough with desire. he presses his body against yours, pinning you between the wall and his frame. "you taste so good," he murmurs, leaning down to kiss the hollow of your throat.

he kisses and nibbles his way along your neck, his fangs leaving small red marks in their wake. with each kiss, he whispers your name against your skin, his voice thick with need. he moves from your neck to your jawline, then to your earlobe, his breath hot against your skin as he continues to murmur your name, pleading for more. "i need more," he pleads, his voice low and hungry. "i'm not finished yet. i still need more of you."