Chapter Twelve

Vester's POV

After a little over one hour, our plane landed at the Godofredo P. Ramos Airport in Boracay, Philippines. From there, we rode a ferry from Caticlan to Banwa It Malay.

And then we rode a taxi to Paulo's private villa in Yapak near the Banyugan beach which was a secluded beach that offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, away from the crowds and noise.

Our travel time lasted for almost five hours but our exhaustion quickly changed into awe and admiration with the place.

The villa was mesmerizing and beautiful. It was like we were in an open field because of the glass panes acting as the wall which showed the night scenery outside.

I looked around the place more to appreciate its beauty but paused when John's hand's wrapped around my waist from behind and pulled me to him. I leaned on his chest and grabbed his hand that was on my waist to let him know that I crave for his touch too.

"Thank you for spending time with me here." He murmured with his lips already on the side of my face.

"I could give you more than my time." I replied with a smile.

He kissed my jaw as an answer and then his lips traveled down my neck and lingered at the base of my neck, biting its skin from time to time.

I gasped loudly whenever he bit my skin and my body trembled from the slight pain and unexplainable pleasure at the same time. He must have loved how he made me writhe in his arms by just his simple bites because he continued like he does not have any plans of stopping.

My knees buckled from feeling weak all of a sudden. So, I turned around to face him and clutched my hand around his neck to stop myself from plopping on the floor. He took the chance of having a better access to my neck by exploring its entirety.

I suddenly felt the need to kiss him so I courageously cupped his face and pulled him in for a kiss. I kissed him roughly and hungrily, inhaling his scent and savoring his taste inside my mouth.

He kissed me back while his hand traveled from my waist to my shoulder and then to the front of my button up shirt to unbutton it. He had managed to unbutton my shirt halfway when my stomach decided to disturb our intimate moment by growling loudly. I pulled away and grinned at him, finding the situation funny.

"I am hungry for food." I realized and giggled.

That was when I realized that I had not eaten since this morning because of excitement for his return. He snorted before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Then he released his hold on me and held my hand gently.

"Remember the restaurant that we found earlier? You can go there before me and I will follow shortly. I just need to take a quick cold shower because I suddenly feel hot." He murmured suggestively.

I instantly understood that he was aroused and could jump me anywhere and anytime if he would not relieve himself by taking a cold shower. I smiled widely and decided to tease him more by brushing the back of my hand on his manhood over the fabric of his jeans.

He gasped and his eyes widened in surprise while looking at me. I grinned at him and acted quickly when he was about to grab my shoulder to maybe continue where we left off.

I ran out of the villa and ignored his protests by proceeding to the restaurant that we both found earlier.

I entered the place and looked around for an empty seat and found one near the window so I went straight to it. I did not notice that the table was reserved for someone else and just realized when a lady with long and black hair approached me.