Chapter 1

The night it happened.

"Meet me at the cabin" he said.

And i did i met him at the cabin he said there would be more of us, He said his girlfriend would be here and all of our other Friends but they were not.

"they'll be here later, let me get you a drink"

The drink was good but it was strong and had a weird after taste, i shouldn't even be drinking im only 14. But its so good, This isn't my first time drinking but its my first time drinking something so strong its my first time drinking something that made me feel weird after the first mouth full its my first time drinking something that put me on my ass right away. Its also my first time being grabbed my the neck and told what to do.

He told me to take off my clothes and i said "no" but his grip got tighter and he took them off for me, i kicked him in the face but he still did it, he ripped my shirt, Lifting me off the ground with his hand around my neck and his other hand gripping my leggings and ripping them off as well, i had no clothes on now i was naked and cold.

"lye down and relax' he said.

But i couldn't i kicked and screamed as much as i could but we were in the woods nobody would here me were miles away from town. his grip got tighter and it happened he did what he wanted to me, he got me drunk and took advantage of me, and when he was done he left me there and told me not to move.
Hours passed and I was still at the cabin with no clothes on, in the middle of winter with no ride back to town. I had to get back to town even tho I was still dazed from the drink which I'm not even sure was just liquor. I can't see straight or move. After five minutes of trying to stand up without vomiting all over myself, I manage to put my ripped up shirt over my shoulders and my leggings wrapped around my legs which are covered in blood, why are my legs covers in blood?
I exam myself, and I discovered that my down there is all ripped up, I didn't want this, it hurt, it hurts. It's bleeding a lot, I can tell he had to force himself, I hope it hurt him as much as it hurt me.

I get ready to start to walk home and I realize I can't walk straight, but I have to start walking the cabin is colder then it is outside. It an hour and a half walk.
So I start thought the cold woods covered in a blanket of snow, that is falling thick and non stop.
I'm only 30 minutes from the cabin and everything is numb and I can't even see the track anymore and it hurts and it's still bleeding not much but I can feel it and it stings and I want the pain to stop I want to be home right now. The snow is falling thicker now and it's getting windy and I can't feel my legs. I fall to the ground but only for a minute and I manage to get up and walk another 10 minutes until I'm just outside the town and I can't walk no further and I fall down but this time I don't get back up I fall asleep instead and suddenly everything is warm.