#15 The song that reminds him of you (MASHTON)

OMG Liam is no longer daddy direction, Louis is!!! Wait wtf he is having a baby!!!! Jesus Christ I'm dying, my sister cried so I have her food and she stopped but WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!! I'm still in shock but I really hope that the baby is as sassy as him. How do you guys feel about the whole baby thing? Love you Xx
_______________________________

Michael: (HIS P.O.V.)The only Exception by Paramore
--And I've always loved like this, keeping a comfortable distance, and up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness, Cause none of it was worth the risk but you are the only exception--

Today we were all in the studio recording songs for our album and I asked my girlfriend y/n to come and watch. It's crazy you know, most of the songs that I wrote or helped write on the album were about her and before I met her I promised to never singe or write about love if it didn't exist. I was always okay about being alone or having a couple of one night stands, I liked to stay away from relationships because if I did then I wouldn't get hurt if something went wrong. But y/n made everything different, I wanted to write about her, I wanted to sing about her, I was okay that I was risking a broken heart because of her, even if I wasn't really in love with her yet. It's not that I broke my promise to myself, it's just that y/n is an exception to it. The ONLY exception. I smiled at her and walked into the recording room thing when they told me what song I would be recording first, she smiled back at me "Do your best babe, this ones my favorite" she said. Little did she know I wrote that song about her.

Ashton: Savior by Black Veil Brides
--So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed, I'm here. A savior will be there, when you are feeling alone oh, a savior for all that you do, so oh live freely without their harm--

You were running, running as fast as your legs could possibly take you. You were running to your best friend Ashton's house while tears ran down your face and you had to stop for a second to catch your breath. When you got to Ashton's house you ran straight in, you've been there so much that you practically live there now. You ran to his room and jumped on a sleeping Ashton and you spread yourself across him and the bed. He woke up right away already knowing it was you, you just buried your head in his sheets while he rubbed your back. "What happened love" he asked you, he sat up making you sit up with him and he hugged you tight. Ashton was always there for you, when you felt alone he would be there to tell you that he would always be right by your side, when you used to self harm he was there to help you get over it, he would be right by your side it didn't matter what you did... Except school. Ashton graduated last year so he couldn't save you as much but he still made an effort. You told him about how some guy threw you around and used you as their own punching bag at school. He picked you up and gently placed you on his bed, then he started putting on his shoes and handed you his phone. "Ash, where are you going? Why did you give me your phone?" You asked him. "Play the song okay? I will be back I need to make sure that those guys will never hurt you again" he said. You smiled as he kissed your cheek and left, you played the song and your smile got even bigger as you listened to the lyrics. 'A savior' is definitely the word to describe Ashton.