Freshers party

TUSHIT'S POV

I finally managed to make her change back into traditional. She was completely uncomfortable in wearing that fucking dress. And those boys passing comments on her will get a punch from me after this party is over.

But why am I getting angry ? I hate her.

I don't know what happened to me but I didn't like it when I saw her being sad. So my mind said me to change into this kurta that I'm wearing right now. She is walking beside me.

I can see her smiling. Finally she smiled. Beacuse of that comments and that dress her whole face was pale.

"Where are you going ? The stage is there." She said as I was walking towrds the infirmary.

"Come here, apply ointment on your wrist first." I said.

"No it's fine, let's go." She said.
"Come,I said."

"Why do you always give me orders ?" She asked huffing.

I gave her a death glare and she shut her mouth. Why does she always ask nonsense things and always blabber.

Can't she shut her mouth for just a second ?

I held her hand and applied the ointment on her wrist.

"Don't hurt yourself like this. It's not fair." I said to her.

"What's not fair ?" She asked.

"They said nonsense things which they shouldn't. Why hurt yourself for that ?" I said keeping the ointment back in its place.

"Hmm you are right." She agreed to me.

"So, the first couple to walk on the ramp today will be Rishav and Gauri." One of our seniors announced.

"Let's wait till our turn. Go and sit there." I said to her.

"You will not sit ?" She asked.

"I can't tolerate your nonsense again there." I said and she went to sit after making a angry face.

After sometime now it was finally our turn.

"And now its time for our 7th couple, a big round for our school heartthrob, Tushit Agnihotri and our newcomer, Nainika Rajvanshi." The senior announced.

Suddenly there was a big round of applause and the loudest howling from the crowd.

"The most surprising thing today is, our handsome hunk, Tushit has wore a kurta today. Everyone present here knows the amount of hate he has for traditional but he wore it today." The Senior said and again there were whistle and howlings all around.

"Why are they behaving like I'm doing a naked dance here ?" I said to myself referring to the crowd.

Suddenly Nainika started laughing. The sound of her laugh was mesmerizing. Her laugh is melodious.

I was not listening to any other kind of sound here. Her laugh silenced the whole world for me.

"You are so funny." She said to me in between her laughs.