Will i ever be loved ?

TUSHIT'S POV

I got down from my bed and was forced to get ready as it was our freshers party. Not that I wanted to go but I was forced to.

"I won't go to the party I'm repeating again." I said to my mother calmly.

"Don't get on my nerves now, Tushit. Enough of your tantrums. You are not at all good at studies atleast try to get a award for Mr. Fresher. We are ashamed to have a dumb kid like you. Look at your brother, he is the topper of your whole imperial high school. He wins prize in every competition and you what are you doing ? Making us feel ashamed to have a kid like you ?" My mon shouted at me as always.

The same taunts, the same words which I hear everyday from everyone present in my family. Even my own brother says that. I am not being a sensitive kid but no one really loves me here. I think no one can give me love in future too. I am just not made to be loved my anyone.

"Please don't start again." I said. I tried to grew my voice louder to hide the voice inside me which was on a verge of crying right there itself.

"Get ready and get out of the house and go straight to school. Atleast win here even if not in studies." She said again.

"Its better to walk out of this hell." I said to myself and went to my room. I picked up a random all black suit of mine and wore it.

I wore a watch on my left wrist. Settled my hair and went out of the hell, know as AGNIHOTRI MANSION.

My house was a hell for me. It wasn't home but it was house for me. I was always compared to my brother and always hated. Not for once I got love from anyone in my life.

"Atleast dress properly." My brother chuckled.

"I have no interest in being a heartthrob of this fucking school. You can be if you want to." I replied and sat on my bike. I wore my helmet.

This is my bike, the only thing that I brought myself. It was my money which I earned from a online gaming tournament.

My bike, something I can call my own, my Ryū. I never let anyone touch my bike because I'm scared they will ruin it and say that I did it and I am careless.

"You already are the heartthrob of our school. Why do drama here ?" He said smirking.

"Not good at studies but good at being a playboy. " he said and laughed.

I clutched the handle of my bike tightly trying to control my anger. I started my bike and drove off at full speed.

I kept driving at full speed as I was at an abandoned road. The road where I love to ride the fastest. I wish I would fall of this bike someday. My whole family will be happy.

I chuckled at my won thoughts and smiled at myself. I stopped my bike at the broken bridge. This is the place I come to whenever I need to calm myself. I need a hug but Ofcourse I  can't get it as I don't have anyone by my side.

If I got to say someone all these they will probably say in this age everyone thinks that, it's just hormones. Everyone loves you stop being dramatic.

No, its wrong. My brother doesn't think all this because he gets all the love from everyone. It's just me maybe I did some sin my past life to deserve this.