We won the award

TUSHIT'S POV

How was our dance ?" She asked me.
"You danced very well. Do you like to dance ?" I asked her.

"I love it, man." She replied.

"You dance more gracefully then me you know. I have never seen any boy dance so well." She said.

"Really ?" I asked chuckling.
"Yes. Have you danced before ?" She asked.

"Yes just 1-2 times but no one said me that so thank you very much." I said.

"Really no one said ?" She asked.
"Hnn no one." I replied.

"Strange they should've."
"I don't know leave it. What's the next round ?" I asked her.

"They will announce in a minute." She said.

"So, guys it's going to rain so we will be finishing our party soon it's already 11 P.M." Announcement was done.

"So, the next round is hard for the boys but not for the girls. The boys will have to lift up their partners in their arms. The one who keeps holding his partner till the end will win this game."

"What the fuck man ? Is this school okay ? Do they think we all couples are married or what ? What kind of shitty rounds are these ?" I shouted again after hearing that.

"You can't lift me up that's why your are getting angry right ?" She asked laughing.

"Yes you are right." I said smirking.

The round started and we stood on the stage. The bell ringed and I picked her up in my arms.

"See, when you get tired please tell me I'll get off myself but please don't drop me infront of everyone. They already hate me and if you do this they will laugh at me." She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded me eyes knowing she is going to be shocked because of what I'll do.

It was 20 minutes and 3 couples were out already. I looked into her eyes. She wanted to look at the crowd but they were shouting only my name so she was getting sad.

"See her how she is clinging to him. Such a shameless girl." Someone from the crowd said.

"She got one chance to trap the heartthrob and she is dying to take it." Another shouted.

I swear I'll kill them right here if they don't stop passing comments on her.

Her hands were circled around my neck and she looking upwards to stop her tears but she was failing to.

She was trying to take her hands to her ears.

"If you do that you'll fall." I said and she nodded her head.

"Are you okay ? Do You want to cry ?" I asked softly.
She again nodded her head.

"You can cry, just hide your face." I said her.
"How ?" She asked. Her voice is breaking.

"Hide your face in my chest." I suggested.
"Your kurta will be ruined." She said half sniffing.

"I don't care about that. You can cry if you want to." I said.